• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 12:45:21 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Few bits and pieces

Started by irish_goat, February 11, 2013, 10:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_goat

February 11, 2013, 10:28:16 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 11:39:17 PM by irishgoat
Fella at work has some homebrewing equipment that his emigrated housemate left behind. They've all been used once and are pretty much in perfect condition. The housemate only wants to get enough money out of them to cover some bills he owes for so if you're interested in anything make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

Auto syphon - (mini one, I think)
25l Fermenting bucket
2 boxes of unused Coopers PET bottles + 1 used box
Hydrometer with large sampling tube
Plastic paddle
Large bottle brush

irish_goat

I'll take a photo tomorrow, I have the 23l auto-syphon and I think it's smaller than that. You can have a look next time you're in the B&C and decide then, not in any real rush to get it sold. €10 is perfect.

Rossa

Greg2013

15 for the three boxes of bottles?
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

irish_goat

February 12, 2013, 11:38:06 PM #5 Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 11:38:52 PM by irishgoat

Here's the auto syphon beside an 8 Degrees bottle for reference. I'd assume it'll fit inside a demi-john no problem, can always refund if it's no good.

€15 for the boxes is grand. When can you collect?

Have decided to take the bucket myself as well.

Ciderhead

February 12, 2013, 11:50:33 PM #6 Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 11:50:54 PM by Ciderhead
Irish Goat give the bottles to Tube when he collects "his" autosiphon and we will get them to deadman somehow
Deadman can you pm irish goat and paypal him or cash in the post etc ;)

DEMPSEY

Nice and small is that autosyphon,if it does not suit for it's original purpose,you could alway's hire yourself out as an AI man. :D 
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us