• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 10:44:01 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hello from Meelick, Clare

Started by Avalon32, September 26, 2014, 11:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon32

Hello All, I am new to Homebrewing - just bottled my first kit brew and am waiting anxiously to see how it turns out  ;)

I am living on the Clare/Limerick border so would be interested in any activities going on in the Limerick City area

BR, Avalon32

Shanna

Quote from: Avalon32 on September 26, 2014, 11:21:35 PM
Hello All, I am new to Homebrewing - just bottled my first kit brew and am waiting anxiously to see how it turns out  ;)

I am living on the Clare/Limerick border so would be interested in any activities going on in the Limerick City area

BR, Avalon32
Welcome to the site, from Limerick myself originally but now living in Dublin. Check out the Limerick club section on the site http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php/board,41.0.html

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

johnrm

Patience Avalon!
I'm originally from up Clare way, but Cork beckoned!
Get involved with Brett in Birdhill, there's a lad Ronan in Tulla too.
Welcome to the NHC!

Eoink

Good to see another Clare brewer, i'm just up the road in Killaloe. Brett is giving a homebrew demo in the Crafty Fox in Denmark St on Saturday, it might be worth your while calling in. Details are on the Limerick club section

Eoin

Avalon32

Thanks for the welcome messages and for the heads up on the get-together in the Crafty Fox on Sat next - I'll certainly try to get there and say hello in person

Avalon32