• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:39:10 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Re: belfast homebrew club

Started by admin, January 17, 2013, 03:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sub82

We'd definitely be up for a Belfast homebrew club. We're planning on entering the competition but would be good to be part of a local club.

matthewdick23

sub, great stuff! ill keep you up to date

sub82

sub82

January 20, 2013, 11:35:04 AM #18 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:39:15 AM by sub82
Were you thinking of posting on other boards?

There was a thread on homebrewing here on the Hudson board:
http://forum.hudsonbelfast.com/post/928/?rp=1&page=1

DEMPSEY

January 20, 2013, 12:22:26 PM #19 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:23:14 PM by DEMPSEY
As regards entries we have no official drop point in Belfast but i am up there every other week,
An observation here,and I am only drinking coffee at the moment,but how do others thinking process work when talking of travelling.
I would say,as starting in Dublin,that I am going up to Belfast,over to Galway and down to Cork. However some people have different brain wiring and say they are going up to Cork. :-/ :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

johnrm

Quotestarting in Dublin,that I am going up to Belfast,over to Galway and down to Cork. However some people have different brain wiring and say they are going up to Cork.
I think you're wired correctly.
North is UP in my book.
With so many people it depends on which way the internal map is oriented.
To remove any ambiguity you could use compass points, or state the stops with no mention direction of travel at all.

CARA

Great to see more brew clubs popping up! It's a great sign of things to come!!
Upa Sesh