• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 03:52:14 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Newbie from Donabate

Started by remoteboy, February 27, 2022, 12:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remoteboy

Hi,

Started homebrewing in the summer of 2020 when a mate gave me a keggle. Treated myself to a Brewzilla for Christmas that year and haven't looked back. Mostly brewing stouts, porters and IPAs (heavy on the Mosaic) using recipes from mates or Brewfather. I've a lot to learn but would like to think that each brew is a little better than the last. Haven't had a drain pour yet :-)

Been fermenting in buckets and dispensing to bottles since I started but am about to make the leap to corny kegs and fermenting under pressure.

nigel_c

Welcome. Few north county brewer lads out that way.

cgueret

Hey there! Stumbled upon your post when searching for info on the Brewzilla... I'm also based in Donabate and currently brewing white, stout and red ones. Nice to see I'm not the only one in town  ^-^

nigel_c

Send me a message with name and number if you guys want in on the north county WhatsApp group. A lot of active brewers in the area. Meetups every few weeks.

remoteboy

cgueret

Just did the same! And subscribed to the thread to be notified next time. Forgot to do it earlier and only saw the follow up messages now...