• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 12:11:49 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

March gig - Thurs 7th

Started by admin, February 11, 2013, 07:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

If there's enough interest we can move it to Saturday the 9th.

I think we concluded at the last one that we'd do every second one on Saturdays, so April will be on a Saturday regardless.

Weiss

Can make Thursday 7th in the evening, can't make Saturday afternoon.

Will have something tasty too.  ;)

"The world is my lobster"-Keith O'Neill.

ColinC

I should be free for either one.

Blueshed

be very certain about the Thur nite and 50/50 about the Saturday.

delzep

Is this a homebrew tasting session?

delzep

Good stuff. Where is it happening and at what time?

brenmurph

Ive got that in my calender!  + 1 r 2 people.

delzep

I'm in Clondalkin and as I'm new to the area I have no idea of the best way to Lucan (even though its just down the road >:()

any ideas anyone?

ColinC

February 20, 2013, 03:24:45 PM #8 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:25:09 PM by ColinC
QuoteI'm in Clondalkin and as I'm new to the area I have no idea of the best way to Lucan (even though its just down the road >:()

any ideas anyone?

Where abouts in Clondalkin are you delzep? We (myself & IsMise) either blag a lift or grab a taxi. No bus to the Lucan County unfortunately!

Wanna link up with us for transport to this one?

Edit: I'll pop you a PM now with my number.

IsMise

February 20, 2013, 03:25:49 PM #9 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:36:03 PM by SodaPops
Hi Delzep, what part of clondalkin are you in? i'm near the Green Isle, and meself and ColinC usually link up with a lift or a taxi, depending on availability, and share a taxi back. pm me your details and we'll link up on thursday 7th.

Is Mise,

Edit: Alright ColinC, wise minds etc, etc,etc.. ;)

ColinC

Edit: Alright ColinC, wise minds etc, etc,etc.. ;)

SNAP!!  ;D

imark

Is this going ahead on the Saturday? Should have a DIPA and maybe more that I'd hoped to enter into the competition but didn't have ready in time  :(

Maybe a good chance to share some rhizomes? I'd like to plant a couple this year. Dreaming of a wet hop pale ale in autumn already.

imark

Thursday's probably better for me so should make it.

The calendar is still showing 9th by the way so it's a bit confusing.

IsMise

Hop rhizomes?? Would like to get my hands on some of those... now what do I have to swap??  ::)

IsMise

Methinks the ground should be prepared for these things within the next few weeks, am already transplanting artichokes and asparagus from an old allotment into my back garden... preparation etc..  ;)