• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 07:31:31 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Shoutout To Man In A Merc.

Started by Greg2013, August 26, 2015, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg2013

I just want to say a huge thank you to CH for his flying visit today and dropping off my new regulator and those beers from Damien M. I didn't even make the poor fecker a cup of tea and the place was like a bomb hit it after a late brew night last night. But for CH and his efforts brewers like me that are in the sticks would be unable to participate in a lot of things. ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Hingo

DEMPSEY

He put the word "great" into our club name The Great National Homebrew Club. :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Leann ull

Stop stop stop with the love in guys it's the sum of the parts not the individuals that makes this all work and it can even be somebody brave enough to post "please help me with my beer I'm doing something wrong" as that is helping us all learn and brew better beer

donnchadhc

Puts the Big John DIPA thread in context........

Greg2013

Well i wouldn't have got as far as i have got even this far living out in the boonies without the support from yourself and others like Shane from HBC,to name just two,so thank you ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)