• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 01:25:30 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Any meet ups planned?

Started by Sokratees9, May 08, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sokratees9

Any meet ups in the pipes?  It seems like there hasn't been one since January (judging by forum posts).

I've moved back to Ireland recently, and am trying to get myself back into brewing.  It's a little tricky, as I'm in the middle of nowhere, about a 50 minute drive from Derry, but would love to meet a few like minded people in the area.

Fatcontro11er

I'm sure we can get a meet up sorted this month some time!
Where you traveling from?
Stuart

Sokratees9

Downhill/Castlerock, so I can get the train up, although last train back is 9:38, but that's life...

I've a brew fermenting now, so it might be ready (or close enough) by the end of the month.

Fatcontro11er

Great stuff! There's another guy travels I. From that direction I think?
Ceedee, he usually gets the train!

Gerryjo

I've two needing bottling though shall be a few weeks before they'll be ready and my shifts will screw things up a bit.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Ceedee

Yep, train from Ballymena. It's a pain that the last train is so early, but if we start early enough it's not an issue.

For tasting, I have a Hoppy American Pale that's light on the hops and a Mango and Lime that's light on the Mango.

Name the date and I'll see you there!

Fatcontro11er

I've a golden ale that I've just entered into the not bitter about brexit comp,last two bottles!

brendy_éire

Aye, it's been too long.
I'm free most weekdays.  Can sort it with a venue when we have a date.

Sokratees9

I'm good most week day evenings as well. Choose a date and I'll try my best to be there

brendy_éire

We'll go for Thursday 7th June sure.

That grand?

Fatcontro11er

Gerryjo

Sorry on nightshift....

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Ceedee

Fatcontro11er

Is there s venue sorted yet?

irish_goat