• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 02:01:47 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Competition Calendar sticky

Started by admin, April 12, 2014, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

April 12, 2014, 11:08:57 AM Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:55:39 PM by Bock
Upcoming competitions can go in this for easy reference. Keep the chat for other threads!

When - Who - Open to - Specific Style - BJCP* - Contact - Link -
23 May 2015NCBAllCat 10 onlyTBCpobTbc

* If a competition is to be registered with the BJCP it'll be marked tbc until the registration has taken place.

Rossa

Just a note to those that don't know but Not all competitions need to be BJCP registered. This is a simple process but not necessary to run a competition. It may be favourable to do so but the TBC shouldn't matter. If it's on it's on!

Rossa

Will_D

@Shane: I assume you want to keep the up to date list as thread #1?

Update:

August 9th   NCB   all   Light beers*   Willbe   Will_D

* "I can't believe its not lager"
More details will be posted on the NCB site and in the Comps sections when we have finalised a few things
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Will_D

NCB is paid and registered with the BJCP:

Registere Comp Number: 203374

@Mods please update first post

johnrm

Ciderhead

GCB Red Ale Comp now Registered with BJCP and confirmed as 23rd of August, mods please amend above.
It would be good if the above sticky also had a closing and perhaps opening date listed for entries and a link to the thread with the competition details.

Eoin

Quote from: CH on April 30, 2014, 10:55:37 AM
GCB Red Ale Comp now Registered with BJCP and confirmed as 23rd of August, mods please amend above.
It would be good if the above sticky also had a closing and perhaps opening date listed for entries and a link to the thread with the competition details.

Hey CH, do me a favour please and post the link I'll add it to the sticky, I don't have time now to go looking for the referred to link as I'm not up to speed on the competition, thanks.

Also any dates you might have, as said, I'm not up to speed.

Ciderhead

Quote from: Eoin on April 30, 2014, 12:32:58 PM
Quote from: CH on April 30, 2014, 10:55:37 AM

Hey CH, do me a favour please and post the link I'll add it to the sticky, I don't have time now to go looking for the referred to link as I'm not up to speed on the competition, thanks.

Also any dates you might have, as said, I'm not up to speed.

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=6177.0

Opening 1st July Closing 1st August taking place 23rd August.

its only open to NHC and Beoir Full Members so not open to "All"

Cheers.

Will_D

Quote from: Tube on April 30, 2014, 02:13:27 PM
Anyone want the sticky updated about their competition, put all info that you want in the sticky on this thread, thanks!
Linkey Missing or do you mean dhc.ie ??

Will_D

Quote from: Tube on April 30, 2014, 02:39:57 PM
?
e.g. if you want a date(s) put in the sticky, post the date on here. (No need to then report the post)
Misunderstood you!

I thought you wanted to keep this thread "clean" and for us to post on another!

beerfly

advanced notification to give people a change to brew
we are thinking of doing a winter warmer competition, dark rich beer that will keep you warm in front of the fire on those cold winter nights, towards the end of the year (oct/nov) . probably the same format as the summer comp

johnrm

beerfly

Quote from: Tube on May 23, 2014, 01:41:49 PM
Who is "we"? CB?

yea.  it was an idea we were thinking about and it's they type off beer you need to give a bit of advanced notice about.

Will_D

So Ronnan, "We" is/are Capital Brewers and its a WW comp.

I'm in!