• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 11:51:41 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Planning the next meeting!

Started by itsclinto, January 11, 2015, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danger_zone

Aye wouldn't hurt. Or even arrange it for the following month if we do get word from brehon. I'll pm you the club email/password in case you want to use it to contact them
fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

helmet

Acott

I'm a Graphic Designer and can take a crack at the logo if you like? have you spoken about what you would like?

itsclinto

Fair Play lads.  It seems that we the ball rolling with everything.  Clever thing on the email address Danger Zone (got it right this time).  It'd be very useful in the future if we ever have to organise group buys, etc.

Cronan, I think i'll set up a different thread for everybody to vote on the type of style we want to design as a club as we can do an extract and an all grain.  We can then discuss it there and at the next meeting. 

In regard to the hops and malts, i think if we organise it that we only take a handful about 3 or 4.  It might be beneficial that we can discuss it over a few meetings rather than trying to squeeze everything in to the next meeting.

Quote from: Acott on January 16, 2015, 08:18:04 AM
I'm a Graphic Designer and can take a crack at the logo if you like? have you spoken about what you would like?
We haven't thought of any ideas so far.  If you want to give it a go, your more than free to.  I'm not too sure what to add in it, probably something about louth, homebrew and the club itself - louth county or wee county (not too sure on the correct name).  Somebody else might have more to add.

danger_zone

What are we bringing to the next meeting. I was hoping to have my chilli pale ale ready but I'm only getting round to brewing it tonight. I'm bottling my Saison tomorrow so it should be ready in time
fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout