• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 11:01:20 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Liffey Brewers Comp Score Sheets

Started by lordstilton, September 30, 2015, 05:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordstilton

Folks,
It was all going so well!!!!! I tried to send out individual mails with score sheets in PDF format. For some reason the scanner/printer/emailer had a mickey fit and some sheets went to the wrong people. Its still anonymous as no names were attached just comp numbers. I'm going to do a full dump onto google drives tomorrow and send out each competitor their entry number. All sheets will be visable but again unless you have the comp number no one else know who's who. Sorry for any confusion to those that received a mail today.   

lordstilton

Right here is where you'll find all score sheets...I'll start sending out mails to people with there entry numbers over the next few days.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwaCM3IyKFCBVTEzLTZheFVCbHc&usp=sharing

lordstilton

Lads,
Each PDF has around 15 entries. Scroll down to find yours.

lordstilton

All mails now sent out. Ive a few entries with no email. If you dont have a mail yet drop me a PM and I'll get your number for you.

imark

I think publishing all score-sheets like that is a great way to do it. Everyone's anonymity is preserved in case they're concerned but it allows people to get a feel for how well their beer compared with the competition.
I was very impressed with the standard of feedback from the judges and the consistency in pints assigned too. I was able to pick out my entry before I saw my score just from the feedback that the judges gave on it.

Paul B

Quote from: imark on October 02, 2015, 05:05:13 PM
I think publishing all score-sheets like that is a great way to do it. Everyone's anonymity is preserved in case they're concerned but it allows people to get a feel for how well their beer compared with the competition.
I was very impressed with the standard of feedback from the judges and the consistency in pints assigned too. I was able to pick out my entry before I saw my score just from the feedback that the judges gave on it.

+1 for transparency

Leann ull

The more of these comps we do the more experience and help we can offer each other, I think the online pdf works best and even better when entrant and judge are anonymous.
Fair play for knocking them out within 5 days unlike them feckers in capital  :P
GCB still holds the record at 8 hours after the last beer was tasted, just saying like  ;)
But definitely something we will be looking at doing for the Nationals :)

molc

Yeah it's a great way to do it. Maybe a club scanner for the comps so we can always do it easily? :)
Love getting my feedback from comps. The difference it has made is immense.
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

pob

Really great getting the score sheets back. Thanks judges for great feedback, really appreciated.

neoanto

Cheers for the great judging!
The comments on the scoresheets were great.
Much appreciated.
It was a really nice comp.

fishjam45 (Colin)

Great to get the score sheets back so quickly, thanks very much.
To me feedback is still part of the competition, and the competition isn't over after BOS - It's finished when the score sheets go out.

Thanks again.
Garden County Brewers

https://gcbrewers.wordpress.com/

delzep

Quote from: molc on October 02, 2015, 06:52:35 PM
Maybe a club scanner for the comps so we can always do it easily? :)

Good idea that

robotmonkey

Quote from: delzep on October 05, 2015, 04:16:37 PM
Quote from: molc on October 02, 2015, 06:52:35 PM
Maybe a club scanner for the comps so we can always do it easily? :)

Good idea that

Just use the free Microsoft Office Lens app and a decent camera phone.