• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 04:07:59 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Club Meet - Thursday 19th May - Grand Central

Started by irish_goat, May 16, 2016, 02:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_goat

Bit late with the thread but here we are now anyway. Paul from the Central and a lad called Trevor from Strabane might be showing up as well. Not sure if they're bringing samples or not. 7pm kickoff.

1. Thomas (cider)

Will

Won't make this afterall. Have class up in Belfast :(

Jonkil

We will go.
5 in total for sample

Jon -IPA & Blonde
Julio - red ale & Wheat beer & Pale Ale

See you there.

Tom

Gonna try and be there for half past or so. Will have a stout and don't-tell-anybody a bottle of Foyle's Gold to try (first in Derry!).

irish_goat

Happy days.  :)

1. Thomas (Cider)
2. Jon (IPA & Blonde)
3. Julio (red ale & Wheat beer & Pale Ale)
4. Tom (stout, Foyle's Gold)

brendy_éire

Have feck all to bring (except maybe some Icelandic stuff) but may land down for a pint anyway.

Thomas, will I lift some of that mild sitting in mine?

irish_goat

Quote from: brendy_éire on May 19, 2016, 04:49:13 PM
Have feck all to bring (except maybe some Icelandic stuff) but may land down for a pint anyway.

Thomas, will I lift some of that mild sitting in mine?

Probably past its best but might as well and we can see how it's getting on.

irish_goat

Good meet up lads. Best beer for me was Julio's Belgian Wheat Beer, closely followed by Jon's Apollo IPA.

Great to try a bottle of Foyle's Gold too. Very enjoyable beer.

Jonkil

Yes, great night. Very enjoyable and nice to meet Thomas and Paul and 'forgive me' the lad from Derry who's name escapes me !
Loved the different beers, Julios wheat beer is magical, and great you lads liked the IPA.... & nice to have a cider for tasting too.
Tom's Foyles Gold is a superb beer and will be looking to get some in soon.
Great venue too, homely little bar and great folk..... Next month again ?.....or
Join us at our usual venue every Thursday at Weatherspoons in the diamond around 6:30pm where we religiously go to taste the cask beers and partake in the obligatory "Curry" !