• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 06:25:22 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon 2016

Started by irish_goat, January 10, 2016, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pob

johnrm

Will_D

Very impressed with the look and feel of the site:
For those who haven't looked:

http://www.nhcconference.com/
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

garciaBernal

Can members buy a ticket for a +1 or is it one ticket per member? Cheers.
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

pob

The discount is only for members.

Each year people ask, what's the point/benefit of being a member well, discount & early access to BrewCon tickets is a fine example.

Aswell as access to members discounts with the home brew shops, group buys, etc (you know the spiel at this stage).

garciaBernal

I know the spiel and am greatful for all the benefits. I'm just wondering if I can get my hands on 2 tickets(even without a discount) before they go on sale to the general public?
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

pob

All members will receive a unique link to purchase tickets prior to general release.
You will be able to purchase extra tickets at the standard full price at that time also.
Full details will follow soon.

(Can all members make sure their contact details are correct & up to date in their profile)

garciaBernal

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Leann ull

That Website is all Pobs work and he is available for nominal rates ;), take a bow Mr Pob.

Samael

Quote from: pob on February 12, 2016, 12:58:26 PM
All members will receive a unique link to purchase tickets prior to general release.
You will be able to purchase extra tickets at the standard full price at that time also.
Full details will follow soon.

(Can all members make sure their contact details are correct & up to date in their profile)

Thanks God, I was wondering how to get a ticket... How much will be this year ?
..::Tomasz::..

Leann ull

More expensive that last year but what we have on offer is way better as well and be rest assured its done for members first and foremost and not for profit.

All will be revealed to members only first before the end of the month ;)

dcalnan

Plus all the free goodies. I use my white labs beer coozie all the time.

Leann ull

Yep we have some very kind sponsors again this year. El Presidento, IG will start announcements next week

Cambrinus

Timer is counting up from midnight when registration was suppose to start it seems.