• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 12:45:56 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon 2016 Tickets Launched

Started by irish_goat, February 23, 2016, 12:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pob

Anyone who has purchased 2 or more tickets (big thanks) will receive an email from me today, looking for the name of your +1 Other.

Can you reply asap so I can print out their name tag for the day.

Leann ull

Well folks BrewCon 2016 is sold out.
Congratulations and a big thank you to those that bought tickets, we have really upped our game after last years feedback and you are in for a treat.
The team is looking forward to meeting you for the NHCs biggest social event of the year and ensuring you have an educational and enjoyable day.

Pheeel

Can't wait. Thanks to everyone for organizing!
Issues with your membership? PM me!

Will_D

Excellent news so.

Looking forward to Thursday and Saturday!

Must set the alarm clock, @John
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Keg

Is there a waiting list for members who didn't get tickets?   There's a chance BavarianGal and myself may not be able to make it (should know for sure by tomorrow) and I just want to see if we'll be able to sort something out with the tickets.

Keg

Quote from: Keg on April 19, 2016, 05:55:06 PM
Is there a waiting list for members who didn't get tickets?   There's a chance BavarianGal and myself may not be able to make it (should know for sure by tomorrow) and I just want to see if we'll be able to sort something out with the tickets.
We'll be attending so this isn't an issue now.

johnrm

What are the critical times on the day?
Doors open.
First speaker.
Doors close.

Are you ok for bodies for setup/cleanup?

pob

Quote from: johnrm on April 21, 2016, 08:29:49 AM
What are the critical times on the day?
Doors open.
First speaker.
Doors close.

Read your email sir!

---

The tickets are sold, the seats are full; Sat 23rd April is nearly here & it's happening.

So, what's happening on the day? It's going to be busy; we have packed the schedule so we're starting early.

Doors open at 9.30am for registration, (registration & auditorium doors close at 10am) kicking off with a welcome by Thomas Carroll, NHC President.

The Morning Sessions start with talks by Bren Murphy, Peter Dudley, Rory Sheils & finish up with Chip Walton before breaking for lunch.

After a tasty lunch & a sample of beer, we start back up the Afternoon Sessions with our keynote talk by Gordon Strong, BJCP, followed by Dr Gearoid Cahill, Alltech.

A short break for coffee, followed by Dr Bill Simpson and finishing up around 6pm after Rossa O'Neill & Alex Lawes, Rye River & Whiplash on the couch.

Then upstairs, for the BrewCon Cup judging, to the drinks reception.

For you to get even more out of it, here's a chance to ask one of the speakers a question; the one you've been meaning to but just haven't got around to >> Ask your Question Here

We are really looking forward to the day & to seeing you all there.

More info:
www.nhcconference.com
Contact us info@nationalhomebrewclub.ie
Follow us on Facebook - NationalHomebrewClub
Follow us on Twitter - @HomebrewClubIrl

pob

Quote from: johnrm on April 21, 2016, 08:29:49 AM

Thanks for offer, should be all setup as you walk in

& we'll gladly accept all help to clean & tidy up afterwards.
(everyone pick up one thing & it'll all be done in 2 mins).