• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 07:03:23 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon - Club Night

Started by irish_goat, February 22, 2017, 11:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEMPSEY

Not saying we make the best sours,,,,but we make the best sours :P and although Dodge was part of this barrel aged Flanders Red we the LIFFEY BHOY's are bringing,T'is all Liffey. What mighty beers are the rest of ye great clubs bringing to impress us :D
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Leann ull

Best sours indeed, was sure it was a NCBer who won this year

GCB are bringing a surprise but here's a clue,
https://youtu.be/8g_GeQR8fJo

mick02

South Kildare are bringing a keg of the 3rd best beer of the 2017 Nationals no less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NHC Committee member

fishjam45 (Colin)

Quote from: CH on March 16, 2017, 01:28:08 PM
Best sours indeed, was sure it was a NCBer who won this year

GCB are bringing a surprise but here's a clue,
https://youtu.be/8g_GeQR8fJo

It'd be the perfect clue if they were wearing sombreros >:D
Garden County Brewers

https://gcbrewers.wordpress.com/

BrewDorg

Kilkenny are bringing a Belgian Blonde that we're brewing tonight. Hoping it turns out as well as the first time we brewed it.

Leann ull

Good sessionable beers would be cool

helmet

Wee County are brewing the Cat 21b Gold-winner NEIPA on Boyne Brewhouse's pilot kit. Is 6 kegs overkill?

garciaBernal

Quote from: helmet on March 16, 2017, 03:07:48 PM
Wee County are brewing the Cat 21b Gold-winner NEIPA on Boyne Brewhouse's pilot kit. Is 6 kegs overkill?

I think I speak for everyone when I say no! Bring the whole lot!
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

BrewDorg

Ohnidog

Started brewing my club night beer the other night, a Mango Kettle Sour. Hoping it'll have hit its sweetsour spot and ready for the boil tomorrow.

Ohnidog

Quote from: DEMPSEY on March 16, 2017, 01:20:13 PM
Not saying we make the best sours,,,,but we make the best sours :P and although Dodge was part of this barrel aged Flanders Red we the LIFFEY BHOY's are bringing,T'is all Liffey. What mighty beers are the rest of ye great clubs bringing to impress us :D

My pH is down to 3.4 now....let the sour off begin!! Not sure its really fair to be putting a fast sour up against a slow, aged, complex style like a flanders but sure we can let Brandon Jones be the judge of that!

Anyone else brewing a sour for club night?

DEMPSEY

Must make sure I look the best when Brandon Jones gets to taste this beer and exclaims "Wow this is the best flanders red like ever". Looking the best is not for him ??? It's for the camera shots that follow. The Internet will explode and people will want to know who is the handsome intelligent man in the picture. :D
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us