• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 03:30:50 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Altech Festival 23-25 Feb 2017

Started by Will_D, January 23, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will_D

Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

garciaBernal

Looks like a pretty small selection compared to previous years or is it just me?
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

Pheeel

No, it's not just you. Looking at that selection I'm not sure I'll bother me arse
Issues with your membership? PM me!

Leann ull

garciaBernal

"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

Qs

Quote from: garciaBernal on January 23, 2017, 11:34:57 AM
Looks like a pretty small selection compared to previous years or is it just me?

Wasn't there hassle last year about them having some Guinness stuff or something like that?

irish_goat

Quote from: Qs on January 23, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

Wasn't there hassle last year about them having some Guinness stuff or something like that?

Nah that was the St.Patricks Craft Beer Village.

Qs

Quote from: irish_goat on January 23, 2017, 02:27:08 PM
Quote from: Qs on January 23, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

Nah that was the St.Patricks Craft Beer Village.

OK I must be mixing up my controversies. I'm pretty sure there was something about Altech last year where a few pulled out late though.

Leann ull

Lot of last minute breweries going now, may have a gander Thurs night if anyone fancies a pint.

cruiscinlan

Leann ull

Indeed, but some new stuff worth exploring as well

BrewDorg

Thinking of heading to this on Saturday since I'll be around. What's the story with the stands? Will certain breweries only be there certain days? Any timetable? Want to suss it before I decide.

Leann ull

Nope they all have their own stands similar to RDS, sometimes their specials are gone by the last day but great way of seeing what they are trying to bring to the market.

BrewDorg

Nice one, will mosey on over Saturday so. Hopefully some of the good stuff lasts til then!

nigel_c

So anyone heading along tomorrow?
Have a busy weekend ahead so will probably only make tomorrow.
Looks like a good lineup of festival beers to try.