• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:05:22 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronanp

what date do you expect to have the craft range IPA back in stock?

HomeBrewWest

Its already on order, so hopefully in about 3 to 4 weeks (mid June ish).
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

David

When are you expecting liquid Belgian wit yeast to be back in stock.

HomeBrewWest

If its White Labs, it will be about 2 weeks.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

June 10, 2015, 09:55:55 PM #34 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:05:30 PM by LordEoin
We got hundreds of these and need to move some of them on, so we've put a limited number of them on special offer at just 99.95 euros:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie//this-weeks-specials-386-c.asp

As usual in this section, when these are gone . . . . 

LordEoin

Greg2013

I went to place an order today but one of the items i needed was a liquid kolsch yeast and i see ye have neither Wyeast or White Labs in stock atm. When do you expect to have these back in stock ? ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

HomeBrewWest

June 27, 2015, 08:31:16 PM #37 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:05:36 PM by LordEoin
We have lots going on with new hop and grain offerings on the way, busy next week with Speidel though.

We have been waiting for White Labs to launch their new PurePitch vials, and the first three are now ready to roll:
WLP001 California Ale Yeast
WLP002 English Ale Yeast
WLP004 Irish Ale Yeast
We will be ordering these on Wednesday, so please let us have requests for any others you would like.

We will stock all of the new PurePitch vials as they become available.

The PurePitch package is revolutionary-- the same package that comes to you is a part of the very same vessel in which your yeast has been propagated. With the new packaging, White Labs is bringing you the purest yeast that does not undergo any transfer after propagation. Additionally, the proprietary FlexCellâ„¢ vessel is CO2 permeable so the yeast is not stressed under unnecessary pressure.  This is allowing us to extend the shelf life of the PurePitch® to 6 months from release date, rather than 4 months.

Greg2013

Quote from: Greg2013 on June 18, 2015, 02:39:13 PM
I went to place an order today but one of the items i needed was a liquid kolsch yeast and i see ye have neither Wyeast or White Labs in stock atm. When do you expect to have these back in stock ? ;D

Are ye waiting on the new pure pitch or will ye be ordering the normal vials at all anymore ? ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

HomeBrewWest

White Labs say the new PurePitch will start shipping next week, hence our order next week.

We can of course add the older vials to this order.

Requests?

Greg2013

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on June 27, 2015, 09:16:46 PM
White Labs say the new PurePitch will start shipping next week, hence our order next week.

We can of course add the older vials to this order.

Requests?

Thanks anyway but i can't wait any longer  unfortunately,i thought ye might have some liquid yeast in quicker than that tbh. I assume this means that ye are not continuing the older vials and that the liquid yeast range will be limited from now on until the pure pitch is fully stocked ? ;D

HomeBrewWest

Greg, we can still get the older vials. Its just that we will run with the news ones as soon as they become available. Let us know which ones to get old, or new.

Greg2013

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on June 28, 2015, 01:26:21 PM
Greg, we can still get the older vials. Its just that we will run with the news ones as soon as they become available. Let us know which ones to get old, or new.

Appreciate that but i need the by next week, i thought they were on order see,anyway these things happen. ;D

johnrm

Are you still waiting on that Kolsch yeast Greg?

beanstalk

Hi Brian,

Hows it going? Can you pm me details about tomorrow as asap please cheers.