• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 06:56:17 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Mixed gas regulators for beer gas/nitro stouts

Started by cruiscinlan, December 09, 2015, 06:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cruiscinlan

Sounds like a great deal if you've that set up, it was the absence of a safety valve that put me off the argon reg though as I've no shed and the tank etc. would be in shared accommodation, wouldn't be fair for me to expose other folk to potential risks.

auralabuse

Yeah defo, your right, also if anything did happen the insurance wouldn't pay out

2401keith

Any updates

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2401keith

I was look at them before they working well? Iv got a boc cylinder but I'd say when that runs out I'll have a empty boc cylinder!! Were do u get your gas I see there is a place up north that sells it but that's all going to change soon!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Fal

I got an email from iedepot.ie today about 10% off. It looks like they have mixed gas on their site.

ieDepot is having a 10% off sale. You can use your promo code with any online order until this Thursday the 30th of June.

Use promo code "SUN10" at checkout

Sale Ends: Midnight Thursday 30th
...used to be NewBier

2401keith

so have you got nitro cylinder only! not mixed

Fal

Me? I've no connection to iedepot.
I bought a few bit off them before and now get promo emails off them. I usually unsubscribe from those but I got 20% off a tank of Co2 once during one of their sales. Happy days!
...used to be NewBier

Damofto

I just checked out their site they have 10L Stout Gas new for 144.99 and 53.98 refill thereafter https://www.iedepot.ie/beer-dispense-gas-stouts-guinness/

How many cornies would a 10L tank suspense roughly?

aweisse

10L of gas should be enough to push 240L of beer, so you'll get 10-12 cornies out of a tank.

Damofto

grand Thanks, I knew it didn't last as long as Co2.

cruiscinlan

Quote from: Damofto on July 02, 2016, 01:37:04 PM
I just checked out their site they have 10L Stout Gas new for 144.99 and 53.98 refill thereafter https://www.iedepot.ie/beer-dispense-gas-stouts-guinness/

How many cornies would a 10L tank suspense roughly?

With the fall in sterling you're better off getting it from Fintona Tyre Service, they're on facebook and carry the Adams Gas range. Worked out at €114 incl delivery for me when I ordered it.