• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 08:52:56 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

3 Cornelius for sale

Started by Mc Doc, August 20, 2015, 11:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mc Doc

3 Cornelius kegs.

25 euro each.

The kegs in Dublin 15. Contact with me in PM (leave your mobile phone), and will send you my address.

Dr Jacoby

They're all pinlock kegs right? I can't see rings on a couple of the valves. Are they a different type?
Every little helps

Leann ull

one side has 2 pins gas? the other 3 from what I'm looking at

Dr Jacoby

Every little helps

Leann ull

eh no just a 50 inch monitor :)

Mc Doc

Yes, it is a three pin lock.
The rings been lost.

Hop Bomb

Would you do a swap for ball lock cornies? Im looking for some pin locks for me sour beers. Cheers.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

Bubbles

Quote from: Hop Bomb on August 20, 2015, 01:01:23 PM
Would you do a swap for ball lock cornies? Im looking for some pin locks for me sour beers. Cheers.

That's interesting.. why are pin lock better suited?

Mc Doc

Sale only, sorry.

Mc Doc

Quote from: Bubbles on August 20, 2015, 01:17:48 PM

That's interesting.. why are pin lock better suited?

This topic for sale only.
Could you open new topic about it please?
Thanks.

Bubbles

I didn't realise we had a new moderator in our midst..

I'm happy to discuss it right here, thanks..

nigel_c

To keep sour beers separate to non sours. your not gonna accidentally hook up a sour beer to a standard line if its a different connection.   

Hop Bomb

Yip thats it. Its your soft parts like seals, beer line etc that get "contaminated". At least with totally different keg types for sour beer you have to have dedicated lines & disconnects for them. I could just make separate lines, set aside kegs & mark them all SOUR or something but Im lazy & this way seems easier.

@McDoc - Where are you based?
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

Mc Doc

@ Hop Bomb - Blanchardstown

Bubbles

Quote from: nigel_c on August 20, 2015, 03:07:04 PM
To keep sour beers separate to non sours. your not gonna accidentally hook up a sour beer to a standard line if its a different connection.

Quote from: Hop Bomb on August 20, 2015, 03:14:13 PM
Yip thats it. Its your soft parts like seals, beer line etc that get "contaminated". At least with totally different keg types for sour beer you have to have dedicated lines & disconnects for them. I could just make separate lines, set aside kegs & mark them all SOUR or something but Im lazy & this way seems easier.

Cheers chaps. That makes sense alright - the simplest solution is often the best.

That reminds me, I must mark the corny that I pitched vial of Brett brux into last week...  :-\ :-\ 8)