• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 03:32:44 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

March meeting?

Started by Hop Bomb, March 07, 2013, 10:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciderhead

Ciderheads ears prick up, Carboys, New, Glass you say, what time are you open  ;)

DrowningManatee

will defo drop down for some of HB's sweet giveaways :) i scream you scream we all go nuts for homebrew.
nice one HBW. that must be some cute psychology at work there, HB - Humbleton Bard/Home Brew.

Mad for the next meet (anywhere) to sample some more tasty concoctions..
Primary :
Grapefruit mead

Secondary:
Orange Blossom Mead
Blackberry Mead

Bottled:

HomeBrewWest

I thinks there's a meet in Galway around or about the same date?

Open on Saturday 23rd from 12.00 to 1800. If you have previously ordered from either HomeBrewWest or TheHomeBrewCentre, you should get an email with details within the next day or two.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

Ciderhead

I'll get the sleeping bag ready

eanna

Fri 22nd in the Oslo

How about this so?

Unless we have some objections, I'll call up the Oslo and see if we can book the back area.

Hop Bomb

Someone book something. The month is half over nearly :)
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

eanna

The back room is gone, we'll have the same setup as last month in the front.

So, next meeting is next Friday the 22nd at 7pm in the Oslo.

J o e

St. Fursey

I've added it to the calendar. Thanks for making the booking Eanna.

Hop Bomb

QuoteThanks for making the booking Eanna.

DrowningManatee

Primary :
Grapefruit mead

Secondary:
Orange Blossom Mead
Blackberry Mead

Bottled:

barkar

Looking forward to this, first time at this club,   might b a bit late getting in , subject to citylink bus from clifden , unless anyone passing oughterard maybe could share a lift.  Will have some stout taken from a keg with my getto beer gun !

HomeBrewWest

Hambleton Bard have just confirmed that they have made the first 9 kits from their new 3 to 4 Kg range and will be bringing them to Galway on Saturday. They will be officially launching the range here in Galway. I think thats kinda cool.

Now, how am I supposed to figure out who to give these kits to? Maybe at random, one kit per hour? So I get to keep a couple of kits for myself  :-/
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

Hop Bomb

QuoteHambleton Bard have just confirmed that they have made the first 9 kits from their new 3 to 4 Kg range and will be bringing them to Galway on Saturday. They will be officially launching the range here in Galway. I think thats kinda cool.

Now, how am I supposed to figure out who to give these kits to? Maybe at random, one kit per hour? So I get to keep a couple of kits for myself  :-/

Give us a few to raffle off at the meeting on Fri & we'll get the winners to brew them & do a write up. We can taste test them when they're done at a future meeting.  :)

J o e