• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 11:17:59 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Revolution this Saturday 17th Nov

Started by Spud395, November 14, 2012, 08:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAF

QuoteLads do ye not know that they're called pitchers of Fosters, not jugs. Honestly, such amateurs!
We all accept we are amateurs, and we are comfortable with that. That's probably one of the reasons we don't go looking for a couple of cents off a professionally-brewed pint  :P

newToBrew

good crack alright - I think my two fav beers were Mafs Smokey Bacon Breakfast Beer !! and Dereks Porter
coz theres always something new to do

rukkus

Yea there was some good beers, its also nice to be able to put a face to some of the names on here now :D

MAF

Quotegood crack alright - I think my two fav beers were Mafs Smokey Bacon Breakfast Beer !! and Dereks Porter
Another dark lager convert  :D

Really great craic alright yesterday, solid beers as ever, and always great to have a new face. Welcome aboard rukkus!

rukkus

Thanks. Looking forward to the next one :D

Lugh

Yeah Mark not bad for a "lager".
Theres some real brewing talent in the SE alright and now we have an expert to explain the science bits the meet ups will be more informative ;)

Lugh

Oh and welcome aboard Rukkus at least we didnt frighten you off

rukkus

Cheers :) so are we going to put south east brewers on the back of our tshirts like some of the other clubs are suggesting?

Beerdoh

Argh..ragin I missed this! Had bottled some of my Coatmeal porter for it as well! Didn't get back from Dubland in time to make it to Waterford!
Oh well, there is always next month! :)
To brew: Bohemian Lager, Munich Dunkel, Oatmeal / Milk Stout, Hefeweizen
Fermenting: Imperial IPA
Conditioning:
Serving:Munich Helles (Helles Bells), Oatmeal Stout