• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:56:26 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Who am I bringing Bramling Cross for?

Started by admin, December 26, 2012, 10:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

I will be meeting MAF at some point with the hops for the Cork lads, but I can bring some BX too. They're working out €7 for 400g.

johnrm

December 26, 2012, 10:46:50 AM #1 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:51:53 AM by johnrm
I'll have one please...
Let me know account to pay to.
Thanks

Are there any other varieties floating about?
If so, lámha suas mise.

johnrm

rukkus

Is it true these taste like blackcurrant?

johnrm

MAF

Toob, 28th suit?
Johnrm, are you taking the Cork hops?
Rukkus, yes they are really really fruity hops! Interested? Could split a pack if you like, though I've no vac packer.

rukkus

If they are fruity but dont taste of blackcurrant i'd love to. I hate blackcurrant more than i hate banana :)

rukkus

Sure i'll split with you MAF, i have a vac packer ;)

MAF

Tube, 27th would suit me better for a pint, you around then? I'll take 800g of Bram X if available.

Greg2013

Hey toob any chance of meeting ya in town tomorrow, i am trying to get some help with setting up first brew and a quick chat over a pint would be nice?
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

johnrm

Hey MAF, I'll meet with you on the way to work on the 2nd.
I'll intercept you at Midleton. Just let me know what time you're passing on the day. PM my mobile etc.

MAF

Tube, no prob, let me know when you have an idea what time you'll be around. I was gonna split 2nd pack with Rukkus, but no hassle if there isn't any spare.
Johnrm, that's no prob, talk to you before then.
Deadman1972, I might be hooking up with Tube in Merrys tomorrow - if so, you're welcome to pop in.

rukkus

@MAF & @Toob no worries if there is no spare ( but if there is huraay), i'll have hops coming out of my ears once i meet up with spud. I've also LOADS left i got from chris earlier in the summer.

So much for a bad harvest this year. Muhahahahahahahahahaha ;)

MAF