• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 10:11:03 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Anyone going to Belfast Beer Fest?

Started by admin, October 10, 2012, 05:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

October 10, 2012, 05:27:13 PM Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:27:36 PM by admin
I can't make the Friday, but I can make the Thursday. The Premier Inn in Alfred St is only £29 per room (Travelodge is £35) on the Thursday aswell, which makes it even better!

As a CAMRA member the entrance fee is only £2, better again! Wahay!

Dempsey and I are driving up Thursday afternoon, back by Friday lunchtime, if anyone is interested.

(BTW, if you travel to the UK at all CAMRA is well worth joining.)

mcgrath

I'm free thurs but the girlfriend isn't till friday. dont think she will travel up on her own on fri, but i'll see if i can convince her..
thats good advice about camra..cheers

Ciderhead

Leaving Dublin after lunch Thurs and returning Friday after 11 subject to breathalyser  :o  if anybody is interested in a free lift.
                                                          :-/
Not sure whether I will be sporting my NHC or Beoir T-shirt  ;)

Ciderhead

Will be coming from Wicklow so m50 or can do 10 mins out to leixslip. pm me nearer the time, with your contact details.
Of course I will be wearing my NHC t shirt  :)
I am waiting for reply over a tasting session they are having At 6pm so need to be there for that.

Ciderhead

QuoteWill be coming from Wicklow so m50 or can do 10 mins out to leixslip. pm me nearer the time, with your contact details.
Of course I will be wearing my NHC t shirt  :)
I am waiting for reply over a tasting session they are having At 6pm so need to be there for that.
Sounds great! Think I'll blag a lift with you so. I'd say Dempsey will aswell. We can split petrol costs between us.

That won't be necessary after Tube and Dempsey room for 1 more if anybody else interested.