• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 01:57:01 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

More free hop Rhizones

Started by Simon_, March 15, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taf

Quote from: aweisse on April 03, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
Please do, id like to start growing some.

Ok, will drop some into you next time I am passing. What house no are you again?

BrendanH

Hi guys,

Just wondered if any of you lovely folk had any spare Rhizones or hop plants going spare?

Many Thanks

DEMPSEY

2 year old thread  :). I can drop any rhysomes if any has some for ya as I go down to listowel quite often. Are you in the town or are you outside of it.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Water_Wolf

I tried doing a few 'Irish Cuttings' last year with mixed results. The ones that successfully sprouted this spring have already been claimed but I might try doing a few more in a couple of months.

Taf

I have free hop rhizomes in Cork, if anyone wants, Cascade and Fuggles.

BrendanH

Hey Taf. I'll take some if you still have some spare. Am in Listowel, Kerry. Could collect but would you be able to post if I cover it?

Taf

Quote from: BrendanH on March 22, 2019, 07:57:37 AM
Hey Taf. I'll take some if you still have some spare. Am in Listowel, Kerry. Could collect but would you be able to post if I cover it?

Hi Brendan.

Apologies in delay responding, as have been out of the country. I'm not that keen on posting. I'll go out and have a dig, and pot a couple up for you, and if you are passing through Cork, you can either collect, or I can pass to someone travelling to Kerry.

Thanks,
Billy.

BrendanH

Ah thanks very much Billy. That would be great. Will send you a PM.

Bazza

Just on the off-chance, but anyone got any centennial or cascade going spare, or know where I could lay my hands on some, a little nearer the hard border?

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Quiet_Man

I have both Bazza.

Are they easy to split?