• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 08:04:37 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Newbie eager to learn!

Started by Addison, November 10, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Addison

Hello from the middle of nowhere, somewhere nearish to Tullamore.

I come from a different type of homemade alcohol and I am eager to learn how to make stout and beers of that kind.

Initial reading of posts on the site is promising and you don't appear to flame people for asking questions that only experienced people know the answers to, this makes me happy!

Addison :)
How do you get so rude and a, reckless,
Don't you be so rude and a, feckless,
You've been drinking brew for, breakfast,
Rudie can't fail.

Oh Crap

Quote from: Addison on November 10, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
Hello from the middle of nowhere, somewhere nearish to Tullamore.

I come from a different type of homemade alcohol and I am eager to learn how to make stout and beers of that kind.

Initial reading of posts on the site is promising and you don't appear to flame people for asking questions that only experienced people know the answers to, this makes me happy!

Addison :)

Welcome Addison to the dark side (see what I did... stout...dark... Oh well) no point in flaming anyone as we all have asked and done stupid stuff except me of course ??
I'll point you towards the Midlands beer club who are very active in tullamore. Check out their section here and on FB...
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

markov

Hi Addison,

Would also recommend the Midland Beer club group on facebook, they're a very helpful bunch and also quite a few of them based around Tullamore. Link to group is here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/241924442663906/?ref=group_header