• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 08:41:59 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Cider/Mead Organiser 2019

Started by Kellie, January 13, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellie

Hi all,

I am putting out a call to see if anyone is interested in organising a Cider/Mead Competition this summer. As we are no longer running it in the Nationals I think a stand alone competition would be appropriate.

If anyone is interested please contact me, there will be support to help organise an event.

Cheers
Kellie

Dr Brown Ale

Hi Kellie,

I'll put my hat in the ring here and say I'd like to help out on this front, I've a personal interest in seeing a Mead comp this year.

I'm not sure what the time commitment is like, or what needs to be done really, I'm not au fait with a registration software etc

Kellie

Quote from: Beechlawn Brewing on January 16, 2019, 10:27:55 AM
Hi Kellie,

I'll put my hat in the ring here and say I'd like to help out on this front, I've a personal interest in seeing a Mead comp this year.

I'm not sure what the time commitment is like, or what needs to be done really, I'm not au fait with a registration software etc

Thanks Des, delighted to hear this!

I will be supporting you and hopefully a few other will come forward, this will be like a local club competition the numbers wont be excessively high.

Anyone else want to join us?

mick02

Quote from: Beechlawn Brewing on January 16, 2019, 10:27:55 AM
Hi Kellie,

Des,

If you need the competition software set up and hosted I'll put myself forward to do this for you.
NHC Committee member

Dr Brown Ale

mick02

January 18, 2019, 12:43:41 PM #5 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:28:18 PM by mick02
Quote from: Beechlawn Brewing on January 18, 2019, 12:40:58 PM
Yes please!
OK, sort out the details of the comp (dates etc) and let me know and I'll fire up the competition site
NHC Committee member

Donny

Kellie

Quote from: Donny on February 16, 2019, 12:22:52 PM
Any traction behind this?

We need to decide on a date and move forward with it, at the moment our heads are in the Nationals organising, but this event will happen, id say late summer.

Kellie

CH

Donny lead from the front with Des, no Chiefs around here we are all Indians!