• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 08, 2024, 01:59:15 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Selling a few bits and pieces...

Started by giacomo, April 16, 2019, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giacomo

Hey guys

I'm moving abroad in ~1 month, and I don't plan to bring the entire brewing gear with me; thus, I have quite a few bits and pieces to sell/give away, if anyone is interested. Have pictures of most in this album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VAfUNfkazRuBSsqB7 ; I'll be adding more stuff here and to the album as I go through everything/manage to take more pictures :)

• 2x corny kegs; 50 euro total
  • 1x kegerator fridge (working); fits the 2 corny kegs, comes with CO2 tank, pipes, taps and drip tray; 100 euro total
  • 1x fermentation chamber fridge, in working order; fits a 33lt bucket, comes with STC1000 and heater element; 100 euro total
  • 1x brewing kit (working): cooler mash tun + plastic bucket electric kettle (w/ 2 elements) + copper coil chiller; 50 euro
  • 1x project brewing kit (mostly working, requires some final work, but all components are there): comes with a 30lt stainless steel electric kettle (2x 13amp 2.75kw heating elements), an insulated stainless steel mash tun with bottom filter, all the components to build an HERMS system; 200 euro
  • 1x chugger pump (from the group buy): 100 euro

Free to go:

• a few flip top bottles
  • 1x bottle drip tree
  • 2x 33lt fermentation buckets
  • 1x bottling bucket with bottling sticks
  • 2x 3lt glass demijohns

mick02

I'll take the stainless drip tray if you're paying with that?
NHC Committee member

auralabuse

Hey, I will take the chugger pump, where do you live?

Blueshed

giacomo

Quote from: mick02 on April 16, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

I'd prefer to sell it as part of the kit, if you don't mind :)

giacomo

Quote from: auralabuse on April 16, 2019, 03:54:18 PM
Hey, I will take the chugger pump, where do you live?

Citywest Business Park

mick02

Quote from: giacomo on April 16, 2019, 04:31:29 PM
Quote from: mick02 on April 16, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

I'd prefer to sell it as part of the kit, if you don't mind :)
No worries
NHC Committee member

giacomo

Marking out stuff already gone/booked

• 2x corny kegs; 50 euro total
  • 1x kegerator fridge (working); fits the 2 corny kegs, comes with CO2 tank, pipes, taps and drip tray; 100 euro total
  • 1x fermentation chamber fridge, in working order; fits a 33lt bucket, comes with STC1000 and heater element; 100 euro total
  • 1x brewing kit (working): cooler mash tun + plastic bucket electric kettle (w/ 2 elements) + copper coil chiller; 50 euro
  • 1x project brewing kit (mostly working, requires some final work, but all components are there): comes with a 30lt stainless steel electric kettle (2x 13amp 2.75kw heating elements), an insulated stainless steel mash tun with bottom filter, all the components to build an HERMS system; 200 euro
  • 1x chugger pump (from the group buy): 100 euro

Free to go:

• a few flip top bottles
  • 1x bottle drip tree
  • 1x 33lt fermentation bucket
  • 1x 33lt fermentation bucket
  • 1x bottling bucket with bottling sticks
  • 2x 3lt glass demijohns

auralabuse

Hey, FYI I PayPal'd  the chugger pump money to you. JOHN (Blueshed) is heading over to you today so will pick it up if that ok

gregwario

Quote from: giacomo on April 17, 2019, 09:53:07 AM

What are the sizes on the remaining mash tun & electric kettle?

giacomo

Quote from: gregwario on April 30, 2019, 08:56:33 PM
What are the sizes on the remaining mash tun & electric kettle?

33 lts

giacomo

I'm also adding a refractometer to the list; pretty much new, if someone is interested

Paul86

Quote from: giacomo on May 01, 2019, 02:02:29 PM
I'm also adding a refractometer to the list; pretty much new, if someone is interested
How Much?