• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 07:02:03 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New Limerick member

Started by Gas Ticket, March 09, 2021, 12:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gas Ticket

Pleased to meet ye all.
I've been brewing for about 6 months or so now, so I'm still pretty new. I've tried brewing a few different styles since I started, with varying degrees of success. Currently have an IPA in the fermenter and a Weissbier carbonating in the garage. My current setup is BIAB and bottling. Anyway, glad to be here and get the opportunity to learn and discuss the craft with ye.

johnrm

Hey Gas, welcome to the forum.
Great to hear that at 6 months in you have taken the plunge and gone all grain, hopefully this is paying off in the quality of your beer.

Gas Ticket

Quote from: johnrm on March 10, 2021, 08:55:52 AMHey Gas, welcome to the forum.
Great to hear that at 6 months in you have taken the plunge and gone all grain, hopefully this is paying off in the quality of your beer.

Thanks for the welcome John! I actually started out with all grain straight off the bat. The idea of being able to mess around with different types of malt was a big appeal for me.

craftyfecker

Welcome to the NHC Gas, lots of great information on this forum. It has helped me greatly over the last few years.

If you are interested there is a pretty active homebrew club for Limerick/Tipp/Clare. PM me if you are interested in joining. We have a pretty active whatsapp group, some more active than the others with various different experience levels. It's great for quick advice or if you are stuck for ingredients etc.
For obvious reasons there are no meetups happen at the moment but we will be starting back up as soon as it's possible.

Gas Ticket

Cheers Crafty! I've sent you a PM with my number.

Limhorse1