• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 11:35:30 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Chest Freezer and Inkbird

Started by DennyCreddy, January 19, 2022, 12:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennyCreddy

Hi All,

Selling an unconverted chest freezer as well as an Inkbird temperature controller.

Will go for €80 for collection for both of them.

Freezer dimensions are 78cm Height, 67cm Width, 52cm Depth.

Currently it can fit either one keg or one fermenter due to a permanent shelf in the bottom of the freezer. With a wooden collar added, you could fit two kegs in it.

Will post pics once I am home and have cleared it out, selling as I'm moving to an apartment.

DennyCreddy

nigel_c

Lots of active members north county brewers in your area. I posted on the WhatsApp group. If you want to be added just pm me you name an number and I'll add you.

DennyCreddy

Quote from: nigel_c on January 20, 2022, 07:08:20 PMLots of active members north county brewers in your area. I posted on the WhatsApp group. If you want to be added just pm me you name an number and I'll add you.

Thank you Nigel, but I'm temporarily getting out of the game! I will reach out in future once I'm back brewing.

DennyCreddy

Open to offers. Will go down to €50 for a good home.

Mossy

I'm giving it some consideration.
Just to get this straight in my head, the freezer, even at its warmest temp is still to cold for the beer, so the ink bird turns it on and off to maintain a stable temp suitable for the beer?
Also, does it defo fit two kegs?

spiritcrusher

Hi, I'd be interested in these pieces of equipment. Just getting everything together for my first BIAB!
Based in Fairview so could collect most evenings.

bartonj

gregwario

Hey I know this is an old post so I expect it's gone - but is this still available?