• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 06:24:00 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Quick Malt and Hop group buy

Started by CARA, May 15, 2013, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARA

Also available on this are Zeus Hop Pellets in 100g multiples and Whitbred Goldings also in 100g multiples (preference to Malt buyers)
Upa Sesh

brenmurph

@imark,
thanks if u are going / passing anyway.  Ive 2 bags, half is for johnrm if u have capacity to collect it with yours then great :)

regards Bren

imark

No problem brenmurph

I'd say I'll have room for few bags. If it's hanging round my place and mice get it I take no responsibility though ;-)

brenmurph

Ill arrange something and head to lucan ( u in lucan?) we have a meet in couple weeks anyway tanx

Eugene O'Brien

Hi Declan,
Any sign of delivery? I will have to make arrangements to collect.
If anyone wants me to bring theirs from Capel St down the M7, let me know.
Euge

CARA

I couldn't get online earlier so I tweeted an update, invoice arrived yesterday without the IBAN number, IBAN arrived today so payment going in tomorrow with delivery estimated early next week.
Can people let me know if they would like their grain milled please?
Upa Sesh

Ciderhead

Milled grain last 3-6 months Unmilled last up to 3 years, just saying loike

delzep

Quote from: CARA on August 28, 2013, 06:51:03 PM
I couldn't get online earlier so I tweeted an update, invoice arrived yesterday without the IBAN number, IBAN arrived today so payment going in tomorrow with delivery estimated early next week.

:D

CARA

Quote from: Il Tubo on August 28, 2013, 08:52:33 PM
Dec you should delegate that. i.e. if people want milled they should go to their nearest person/local club member with a mill.

They can do that if they wish-ill have a mill set up at the collection point also
Upa Sesh

Ciderhead

Quote from: delzep on August 28, 2013, 09:31:25 PM

oh thats cruel

I have an uncle in Nigeria who has died and left me $5,000000 in his will and all he needs is for you to advise ...

Cara, I'll save you the trouble .iss off CH

Ciderhead

Quote from: CARA on August 28, 2013, 09:38:10 PM
Quote from: Il Tubo on August 28, 2013, 08:52:33 PM
Dec you should delegate that. i.e. if people want milled they should go to their nearest person/local club member with a mill.

They can do that if they wish-ill have a mill set up at the collection point also

This country is awash with mills, there really should be no need for anyone looking to buy crushed grain anymore?

delzep

Quote from: Ciderhead on August 28, 2013, 10:05:06 PM
Quote from: delzep on August 28, 2013, 09:31:25 PM

oh thats cruel

I have an uncle in Nigeria who has died and left me $5,000000 in his will and all he needs is for you to advise ...

Cara, I'll save you the trouble .iss off CH

its from Fonejacker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUPcdTUghYk

CARA

Very slow here aswell-is this a normal lead time from maltsers? They were paid by bank transfer at the start of last week, I sent an email askin for an update today and their response was as follows

"Hi there

Will be collected by our courier Tuesday the 10th of September and should be with you no later than 2 to 3 days later

Hope this is of help and that this is ok with you

Kind Regards

Jane"
Upa Sesh

delzep

Where is the collection point? Is it ok to collect it a few days later cos of work shifts (i.e. the 17th maybe?) I've just to collect a kilo of hops

CARA

Update

Malt arrived in Dublin today and will be sent to the warehouse tomorrow.

@Delzep, the hops, as discussed, where purchased from another vendor and postage was just too expensive to Dublin so where delivered to my parents in the North. I'm collecting them early next week as I'm away elsewhere this weekend. I will deliver them personally to you. I have a few other varieties available of which I will post up.

Anyone INVOLVED needing the warehouse address please PM me.
Upa Sesh