• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 09:42:03 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Millars B3 mill

Started by Dodge, June 10, 2013, 06:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonHolt

Thx for that, looks like I'm getting a pretty decent mill   :)

I've two brews where I need to us this, as the grain I got is not crushed. I'll post some info on the setup and use with a drill if anyone's interested.
Fermenting: nada
Conditioning: zip
Drinking: Hacked Muntons Premium Lager kit with Saaz Hops, Chocolate Maple Porter
To Brew: Bruxelles Blonde, Summer Wheat, Jalapeno Saison, Mouten Kop, Bavarienfest

trombyy

July 08, 2013, 06:23:40 PM #46 Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:30:52 PM by trombyy
just got this badboy, it looks mighty impressive, a big thanks to Dodge for organising the groupbuy and to DaMun for dropping it off , now to give it a test drive.

alealex

I've put my new millars 'tornado' mill together tonight, thanks to: Dodge, Damun, Johnrm. Didn't get to use it yet, but rollers are running smoth and adjustment is pretty handy too. Cheers.
Bad day brewing is better than good day working.

Cathal O D

Put mine together last night.  Works really well. Thanks for all the work put into getting these.

Alex Lawes

Hey lads,

Dempsey dropped down the mill today and just assembled it there. Thanks for all the work on this.

Did you all receive a base for it though? There's no base in mine. just the mill and the hopper. No legs.

Dodge

Hi Alex.

I just checked were I had left your mill aside in my house and the legs are here. I apologize so much for that. Where abouts are you in Dub?

Alex Lawes

Ah great!
No problem at all. Just glad it's in Ireland. I'm in Celbridge actually. What suits you?