• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 03:43:45 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BJCP - July 20th

Started by Padraic, June 27, 2013, 01:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will_D

TG!

As I am off on a family holiday to M/Cr for 2 weeks (and very few of MY toys are portable) (  :( ) the only hobby I can bring with me is the auld lap top ( essential as it charges the dog ) so its going to be major BJCP info gathering/culling/distilling also perry cider tree varietys for the rugby club  :)

Also:

What other presentations would you like me to prepare?

Happy to do Sections:  IV.D: Yeast and IV.E: Hops also IV.F "Trouble shooting" ( the chemistry bit).

Let me know as I can do the legwork over the next 2 weeks
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

johnrm

Padraic

Quote from: Will_D on July 02, 2013, 08:54:05 PM
TG!

As I am off on a family holiday to M/Cr for 2 weeks (and very few of MY toys are portable) (  :( ) the only hobby I can bring with me is the auld lap top ( essential as it charges the dog ) so its going to be major BJCP info gathering/culling/distilling also perry cider tree varietys for the rugby club  :)

Also:

What other presentations would you like me to prepare?

Happy to do Sections:  IV.D: Yeast and IV.E: Hops also IV.F "Trouble shooting" ( the chemistry bit).

Let me know as I can do the legwork over the next 2 weeks

It's not the way I'd spend my holiday but each to their own! (Coming from the man who spends most of his free time reading about beer!

You are very welcome to look at and prepare notes on any section that interests you will!

Just let me know so were not doubling up! That said I am taking a week off from bjcp notes this week! As they are wrecking my head!

Padraic

And thank you very much for the kind offer! I really appreciate it!

Will_D

Ok so, I'll do the notes and present D, E & F

I assume we are doing the talks in the order of the study guide? But we don't have to!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Padraic

Quote from: Will_D on July 03, 2013, 10:11:02 AM
Ok so, I'll do the notes and present D, E & F

I assume we are doing the talks in the order of the study guide? But we don't have to!

I don't think there is a need to follow the study guide, I think whichever talk we have someone willing to do?!