• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:41:52 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

August Meet up dates what suits?

Started by Ciderhead, July 29, 2013, 07:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciderhead

Ciderhead

July 29, 2013, 07:05:49 PM #2 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:47:32 PM by Ciderhead
Nano second after I put up the poll :), yep suits me too, just checking with everyone else

DrunkAzaSkunk

pob

Ciderhead

Ok chaps 29th it is, I just wish I could remember how to post it to the NHC calendar, I'll have a go
Edit did it and it worked, piss of p.ss when you know how  ::)

DrunkAzaSkunk

So is it hollands then and what time on the 29th?

Ciderhead

look on the front page on the NHC  ;D, looking forward to meeting ya!

Ciderhead

Its obviously unfair to ask folks to choose between attendance at SCD group on the same night and our meet so all I'll say is 2 free pints to anybody who defects from SCD group :P

Will_D

Way to go!

If I win the Euro-mills tonight its free beer for ever at the NCB meets in the Boro!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Ciderhead

Bubbles

Quote from: Ciderhead on August 09, 2013, 08:27:24 PM
Its obviously unfair to ask folks to choose between attendance at SCD group on the same night and our meet so all I'll say is 2 free pints to anybody who defects from SCD group :P

Make it 3 pints, and we'll host the SD meet in Hollands...  :-\ ;)

Ciderhead

Quote from: Bubbles on August 09, 2013, 09:16:01 PM
Quote from: Ciderhead on August 09, 2013, 08:27:24 PM

Make it 3 pints, and we'll host the SD meet in Hollands...  :-\ ;)

You'd need your passports!

Ciderhead

Thanks to all that came last night including the pole dancers, it really made the night, there were some great beers and one or 1 that wasn't so great but more importantly we know exactly why
Good to see some new faces as well.
Next meet up will be quick one in Sept we may get a guest judge in from across the border to determine which of our summer session beers goes forward
Next full monty meet in October.

TT

Bubbles

Lads, are ye still interested in merging with South Dublin for the session beer comp? We have only two people who expressed an interest in our comp so to keep it sporting I suggested to CH that we take a road trip down to Bray for yours.

I'm sure a couple of our regulars would be interested. Especially if there's pole dancers...  :-\