• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 04, 2024, 04:25:03 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Bit's and pieces for sale

Started by Taf, August 07, 2013, 10:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hop Bomb

Hey Taf

What type of shank does the Guinness tap need to connect it all up to corny system?  Interested in the Guinness tap second last in the pic but dont want to buy it if I cant hook it up to my kegerator system.

Thanks.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

Taf

Quote from: Hop Bomb on August 08, 2013, 12:32:33 PM
Hey Taf

What type of shank does the Guinness tap need to connect it all up to corny system?  Interested in the Guinness tap second last in the pic but dont want to buy it if I cant hook it up to my kegerator system.

Thanks.

Hi HB.

That tap is actually already gone, so apologies for that. I will upload an updated image of the remaining taps once I get a chance.

christhebrewer

I'd take the bag of malt if there's some way of getting it to Bray. I presume it's whole?

Tom

Hi Taf,

Them taps are nice. Do you have a working one with no branding? The second from the left, for example, or the first one (left) if the branded clip can be removed?

Tom

Taf

Quote from: christhebrewer on August 11, 2013, 06:25:21 PM
I'd take the bag of malt if there's some way of getting it to Bray. I presume it's whole?

Yes, it is whole. We'll see if anyone is going that direction any time soon.

Taf

Quote from: Tom on August 12, 2013, 01:05:41 PM
Hi Taf,

Them taps are nice. Do you have a working one with no branding? The second from the left, for example, or the first one (left) if the branded clip can be removed?

Tom

Hi Tom.

Yes, the one second from the left is available. One of the lads actually broke the branded one trying to remove the clip, so that is one of the broken ones! Where are you based?

Tom

Cool. I'm from Donegal, but I'll be down in Dublin on Sat for the BJCP course in WJCavanaghs. Any good?

Taf

Quote from: Tom on August 12, 2013, 03:42:31 PM
Cool. I'm from Donegal, but I'll be down in Dublin on Sat for the BJCP course in WJCavanaghs. Any good?

Might be, if JohnRM is going to the BJCP course, and I can meet him in the meantime, but think he is away with work at the moment. I will message him to check.

christhebrewer

If John's coming to Dublin I could meet him and get the grain?? Maybe??

Ciderhead

Quote from: Taf on August 12, 2013, 03:44:46 PM

Might be, if JohnRM is going to the BJCP course, and I can meet him in the meantime, but think he is away with work at the moment. I will message him to check.

Taf if you can get it to Cork city next couple of days, I can drag it back to Wicklow for Chris
Only the Logistics Dept not the finance sort that amongst yourselves

Taf

Quote from: Ciderhead on August 13, 2013, 12:57:23 AM
Quote from: Taf on August 12, 2013, 03:44:46 PM

Taf if you can get it to Cork city next couple of days, I can drag it back to Wicklow for Chris
Only the Logistics Dept not the finance sort that amongst yourselves

Hi CH.

That's very decent of you. Whereabouts in Cork city would I need to drop it, and any particular time?

cheers,
Billy.

Garry

Taf,

Ciderhead is dropping kegs to me so he can collect your stuff here if that suits both of you?

Taf

Quote from: Garry on August 13, 2013, 10:14:24 AM
Taf,

Ciderhead is dropping kegs to me so he can collect your stuff here if that suits both of you?

That would be very handy indeed. I'll load up the car, and meet you tomorrow so.

Tom

If JohnRM can't move it to Dublin this time, I'm in no rush for it. We'll be back in for a session in September, if you've space to store it till then?

It'll give me time to talk myself into getting a broken one off you too...  :-\

Taf

Quote from: Tom on August 13, 2013, 10:39:34 AM
If JohnRM can't move it to Dublin this time, I'm in no rush for it. We'll be back in for a session in September, if you've space to store it till then?

It'll give me time to talk myself into getting a broken one off you too...  :-\

Hi Tom.

Meeting CH and Rossa tonight, so will send a working tap up with them.