• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 11:24:35 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Vial Group Buy

Started by barkar, October 14, 2013, 11:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barkar

eanna

DrowningManatee

yea, id take 2 if they're goin, nice one barry!
Primary :
Grapefruit mead

Secondary:
Orange Blossom Mead
Blackberry Mead

Bottled:

barkar

So far need 20 for a box

Eanna - 2
DrowningManatee 2
Barkar 3

Thats 7 nearly halfway !

St. Fursey

Put me down for 3

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

St. Fursey

Should we just commit to a box altogether?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

barkar

Suppose we are half way there i am sure tom will want 3-4 so could just split the rest etc. ?Dont want to be left holding a load of vials  though after forking out €70 - Christmas is coming and at that !

MisterBurns

Sure if you're short numbers stick me down for three and no doubt someone can explain what I might use them for!

montofk

Quote from: MisterBurns on October 19, 2013, 09:49:09 AM
Sure if you're short numbers stick me down for three and no doubt someone can explain what I might use them for!
...  :D  if you do figure it out, can you can explain to me? I did consider putting my name down for this and figuring the rest out later. Would be in line with all my homebrewing experiences to date. Buy first, learn later. 
If another buyer is needed, chalk me down... 3.50 a bag ain't much and I'll probably get into it sooner or later.

Shane Phelan

Quote from: montofk on October 19, 2013, 12:52:45 PM

Quote from: MisterBurns on October 19, 2013, 09:49:09 AM
...  :D  if you do figure it out, can you can explain to me? I did consider putting my name down for this and figuring the rest out later. Would be in line with all my homebrewing experiences to date. Buy first, learn later. 
If another buyer is needed, chalk me down... 3.50 a bag ain't much and I'll probably get into it sooner or later.

Here ya go.
Brew Log

kev

Trying to figure out if there is many bags left in this. I'm happy to take 3-4?

barkar

Quote from: kev on October 22, 2013, 05:41:14 PM
Trying to figure out if there is many bags left in this. I'm happy to take 3-4?
If Ye take 4 there's approx 5 left , I think we can just order a box and then split when they come in , ill let the group buy organisers know

kev

Sounds good to me, be happy to take a few extra if needed

Hop Bomb

Il take a bag or three if there is some spare.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

barkar

Right box landed, got left into the oslo (thanks to Saruman and Shiny for making this possible at the dublin end), which i picked up sat night ( not really understanding the logic of this now as i live in Oughterard and our meets are there , will mean i will have to bring back in to divy up , anyway I wasnt making much sense sat night after a few dipa's

So the list as it stands  :

Eanna 2
Me -3
Enda 3
Misterburns 3
Micheal 2
Kev     3   ?
Tom    3   ?

So theres a bag left

Montoflk ye mentioned interest
Kev/Tom  - I put a q'n mark over yours as i think ye were only putting down to make up numbers to facilitate the buy , if ye are happy with 3 / each then cool

If anyone else over estimated and want to drop down/ out , thats fine , i dont mind taking up the slack - managed to procure a fridge which is going to make a serious yeast lab as well as fermentation chamber