• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 01:37:24 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Looking for some us-05

Started by AJ_Rowley, October 20, 2013, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ_Rowley

Hey GCB lads. I just received my HomeBrewWest order on Friday and realised I forgot to get some yeast to replace the "beer ale yeast" for the  IPA kit I got. By any chance would anyone have a spare pack they could sell me in the next couple days?

Cheers

Greg2013

I have some here if you want me to post it out tomorrow ? S04 as well if you like, don't know when you will get it though. I am in Dungarvan.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

AJ_Rowley

That would be fantastic Greg cheers. Do you have PayPal?  If its OK I will grab the s-04. Should be with me by Tuesday which works out handy.

Greg2013

Quote from: AJ_Rowley on October 20, 2013, 01:16:24 PM
That would be fantastic Greg cheers. Do you have PayPal?  If its OK I will grab the s-04. Should be with me by Tuesday which works out handy.

FOC for feck sake its only a packet of yeast. Will one be enough? I have several so i am fine. Pm me.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

AJ_Rowley

Jaysus you sure? Thanks a lot. I would imagine 1 packet would be enough for  23l brew? I'll pm you my address

pob

Not wanting to hijack Greg's generosity, I've a pack here you can use if you want to drop up, or I could drop it over to you.
Regards,
Peter

Greg2013

Quote from: pob on October 20, 2013, 07:11:56 PM
Not wanting to hijack Greg's generosity, I've a pack here you can use if you want to drop up, or I could drop it over to you.
Regards,
Peter

Hey man that's fine, if you can get it to him faster all the better, all cool with me  ;D

AJ_Rowley

Ah cheers peter. I'll take you up on that. Thank you very much for the offer Greg.