• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 06:01:46 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brewing demo - Sheary's Pub, Crumlin, Dublin 12 - Thursday 21st November

Started by delzep, November 12, 2013, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delzep

Folks, I'm doing a brewing demo similar to Johns in Midleton the other day in Sheary's pub in Crumlin on the 21s of November. I'm brewing a kit beer (probably an IPA as they have Punk IPA, O'Haras IPA and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on draught in the bar) on the night to serve as an introduction to homebrewing and to demonstrate the basics of how beer is made. Theres no fee or anything like that and there will be beer/pizza promos on the night as well as a raffle for newcomers (probably a starter equipment kit). Hopefully there will be a follow up a few weeks later where I can dish out the bottles to those who are interested.

I dunno about samples on the night as yet, but if thats ok with the pub I'll have a few (if anyone wants to donate beer that would be great also)

All welcome...probably kick off at 8pm or so...I'll have more info in the next couple of days

johnrm

Good man Delzep!
Samples are handiest from a keg, hopefully the bar will have sample glasses.
Maybe someone can donate a beer for the night.
A bit of a pain if you are warm and pouring foamy though!
Have 1 or 2 bottles for the Pfft.

delzep

Dunno yet about samples, but I've only got bottles. If the pub arre ok with samples (have to check), then a donation or two wouldn't go unappreciated  :)

johnrm

johnrm

delzep

twas the pub that did it. I can ask though for the bare bones of it