• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 01, 2024, 12:27:38 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Christmas Party

Started by St. Fursey, November 25, 2013, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barkar

27th would be a good idea , i am around Galway for the duration of the christmas  :)

montofk

I'll likely be away in familyville/inlawtown between Xmas day and new year so probably won't make the 27th! :)

It's a difficult time of year to make plans for, not surprised it's difficult to reach a consensus.
If I don't see you over Christmas I'll catch up with you in the new year. I've edited the poll to show I'm now 90% sure I'm available on the 21st now, but it's still stalemate really :)

Kevco5

Quote from: St. Fursey on December 03, 2013, 11:25:01 AM
If we end in a stalemate, I'd suggest going for the last Friday in the month as usual

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

It's the only date I can commit to at the moment, silly season plays havoc with the best laid plans for a pint filler!

St. Fursey

It's probably a bit late for booking anything earlier at this stage - am I right?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hop Bomb

Im in Tipp 23rd through 30th Dec so wont make it. I cant make half the dates suggested in the poll so plough on! Happy crimbo :)
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

eanna

Is there any way that Joe could update the poll and add the 27th. I'd be able to make that day.

eanna

Joe added two more days to the poll, 27th Dec and 3rd Jan. The 14th or the 20th could go ahead probably

http://doodle.com/5ca3if5ur82zym5x#table

MisterBurns

Quote from: eanna on December 10, 2013, 04:44:59 PM
Joe added two more days to the poll, 27th Dec and 3rd Jan. The 14th or the 20th could go ahead probably

http://doodle.com/5ca3if5ur82zym5x#table

Updated my vote to include the 27th

Would still head in on the 20th for a pint if anyone is around

Kevco5

Hop Bomb

On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

montofk

Well I'll definitely be in town this Friday (20th), Xmas lunch which is likely to dribble on into the night.... Don't know what craic or what duration to expect from it, so if there's people out I may well try hook up later on - always good to have options. :)  If not then I'll catch up with ye in the new year.... I'm guessing I won't be around on 27th, but wouldn't rule anything out in silly season.

St. Fursey

Let's meet as usual on the 27th. I'll probably be in town on the 20th if anyone wants to meet for pints

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

barkar

c ye the 27th so , dont know if i have anything to bring other than our own ris bottled, think there maybe a rogue red ale or a kristal weiB lying around some where as well.....

DrowningManatee

Ill hopefully be back for the 27th but im into headin into town tomoro night if ye're about fer a pint? oslo or elsewhere? cause town'll be mental and gettin the back room for a few hrs could be nice...
Primary :
Grapefruit mead

Secondary:
Orange Blossom Mead
Blackberry Mead

Bottled:

MisterBurns

I could force myself to go for a pint if people are around