• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 10, 2024, 05:07:25 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Online beer sales

Started by DCLavs, March 27, 2014, 05:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCLavs

Looking to purchase some stouts and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good online off license?

Not sure if there's any rules against posting names/links on the Forum so if there is could you PM me please.

Also looking for somewhere closer to home (Derry) where I can buy Guinness Special Export http://anthonymartin.be/en/our-beers/guinness/guinness-special-export/-1-38/# the delivery costs from Europe are far too high.

delzep

Drink Store sometimes stock it

Eoin

Carry out has it sometimes.

Sent from my HTC One

delzep

Quote from: Eoin on March 27, 2014, 05:41:09 PM

You sure thats not Foreign Extra?

irish_goat

Chill now stocks O'Hara's and Dungarvan, decent stouts. If you know anyone living in Belfast you could ask them to go to the Vinyard on the Ormeau Road. Great selection there.

Eoin

Quote from: delzep on March 27, 2014, 05:41:59 PM
Quote from: Eoin on March 27, 2014, 05:41:09 PM

You sure thats not Foreign Extra?

Hmmm you may be right. I'll be there in about an hour will post back an update.

Sent from my HTC One

DCLavs

Quote from: irish_goat on March 27, 2014, 05:46:33 PM
Chill now stocks O'Hara's and Dungarvan, decent stouts. If you know anyone living in Belfast you could ask them to go to the Vinyard on the Ormeau Road. Great selection there.

That's good to know.I usually buy O'Hara's anytime I'm in Letterkenny.Thanks I_G.

Drink Store doesn't have Guinness in at the minute.Good selection of stouts on McHugh's online offy and delivery is €6 to the North which isn't bad.Think I'll order all different ones and see how that goes.

Cheers.

irish_goat

Cheapest for O'Hara's is Aldi. Always get a load when I'm down in Buncrana.

DCLavs

Ended up ordering of 'Martin's Off-License' in Dublin.Great selection and €5.50 delivery.

Off it for Lent...shame on me :) so have something to look forward to in a few weeks time.