• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 07:36:06 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Adverts for plastic kegs.

Started by Greg2013, January 05, 2013, 05:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg2013

http://www.adverts.ie/2176620

i know some of you guys are into kegging and i came across these. ;)
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Greg2013

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Greg2013

Greg2013

Anything else besides pots of gold and unicorns i will keep an eye out as i spend a lot of time researching these sites for deals anyway. i will post my findings her and you can link your m8s to this thread if they are looking for anything i have found. ;D

Others contribution is appreciated but one rule, do not advertise your self on here. Write your own thread for that, failure to comply and i will contact tube to take it down completely with no warning. :o 

I am going to need physical help setting up my all grain setup so i am hoping to spread aS MUCH GOOD WILL AS I CAN RIGHT NOW.DAMN CAPS .

Ciderhead

January 05, 2013, 11:59:53 AM #4 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:01:00 PM by Ciderhead
QuoteAnything else besides pots of gold and unicorns i will keep an eye out as i spend a lot of time researching these sites for deals anyway. i will post my findings her and you can link your m8s to this thread if they are looking for anything i have found. ;D

Others contribution is appreciated but one rule, do not advertise your self on here. Write your own thread for that, failure to comply and i will contact tube to take it down completely with no warning. :o 

I am going to need physical help setting up my all grain setup so i am hoping to spread aS MUCH GOOD WILL AS I CAN RIGHT NOW.DAMN CAPS .

Deadman you really should avoid NHC forum after the pub/club [smiley=wink.gif]

Greg2013

Bloody hell i don't even remember posting this :o