• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 07:27:26 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brown Bottles: first come first served

Started by CARA, January 20, 2013, 02:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARA

Loads of boxed brown bottles mounting up in WJKS. Free to a good home. (Continuous)
Upa Sesh

IsMise

Hi Declan, are any of these flip-tops? where exactly is WJKS??? I could call in maybe wed. evening and collect a few...

CARA

The flip tops I keep myself. There is a variety of German, English and Irish 500ml bottles there. I'll be in Tipp on Wednesday but I'll leave word that you'll be popping in!
Upa Sesh

Blueshed

might pop in tomorrow after work for a box or two.

Greg2013

Damn it and i have been looking for these, pity tis so far :'(
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

DEMPSEY

If you are planning a trip up to the big smoke,contact "Irish Goat",he will be able to provide you with flip tops from the B&C.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

deco

I could do with a few please.

I will be heading to west Clare on Feb 8th for a week if anyone wants some brought down that direction?

All the best

Dec

deco

Quotecheck this place out if you can http://www.roadsidetavern.ie/roadside/asp/page.asp?p=Burren Brewery

I most certainly will. I normally don't venture further north than Miltown Malby, but will make an exception this trip.

Blueshed

any of the bottles left, what time will the pub be open tomorrow.
one of the lads i work with will be on a delivery tomorrow and could get him to drop in.

Blueshed

not to worry, have enough for my next 2 brews. will be in the Lucan area Sunday/Monday and drop in and see whats there.