• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:30:43 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

kit for sale

Started by Dreadskin, July 26, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreadskin

100 gallon boiling pot and mash tun for sale. Boiling pot has s/s hop filter and mash tun has grain filter. This set up has served us very well, passed enviro health and has taken us from home brewers to launching our brewery. Great for small runs, test batches or for a group of home brewers.  We had a gas burner installed underneath it. Burner not included.

Greg2013

Price and Pictures would be desirable. ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Dreadskin

Cost us 1600 sterling to put together. Photos are on beer Ireland Facebook page

Greg2013

Quote from: Dreadskin on July 26, 2014, 01:35:55 PM
Cost us 1600 sterling to put together. Photos are on beer Ireland Facebook page

No offence but if you are selling it here then the pics should be here or at least a link to the pics.  ;D

Oh yes and a sale price is not optional its required as per rues of the forum(open to correction on this mods). ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

LordEoin

July 26, 2014, 02:49:23 PM #4 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:13:48 PM by johnrm
I don't think so greg http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php?topic=739.0

But pics and a guide price will bring more interest.
SO far all we know id that you've got 2 big expensive metal buckets for sale

Greg2013

July 26, 2014, 02:51:11 PM #5 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:13:37 PM by johnrm
Quote from: LordEoin on July 26, 2014, 02:49:23 PM
I don't think so greg http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php?topic=739.0

But pics and a guide price will bring more interest.
SO far all we know id that you've got 2 big expensive metal buckets for sale

Thank you LordEoin, but yes i agree with the sentiment, if you were selling this on done deal you wouldn't tell people to go to facebook to get the details.  ::)

Dreadskin

I'm at work. I'm on my phone. I can't upload from my phone for some f - ing reason. I'm looking £1600. But since I said that's how much it cost to put together I'd have presumed u guys would have worked out that we can negotiate... Apparently not...

Greg2013

Quote from: Dreadskin on July 26, 2014, 04:57:32 PM
I'm at work. I'm on my phone. I can't upload from my phone for some f - ing reason. I'm looking £1600. But since I said that's how much it cost to put together I'd have presumed u guys would have worked out that we can negotiate... Apparently not...

Now now behave please, surely asking for a little clarity is not too much ? Let's be honest if you want to sell its up to you to do the work not us  ;D

All you had to do was post even one picture and say lads i am looking for around £1600 ONO, simples yes ?  ;D

Dreadskin

Right, found the jpeg,  but it is too big to upload here. Tried resizing it but no luck.

Greg2013

Quote from: Dreadskin on July 26, 2014, 05:41:18 PM
Found the photos but can upload them here cus they are too large.

You will need to use an image resizer, if you have windows OS you could open them using Windows Paint and there is a resize option in there. ;D

Dreadskin

Dreadskin

Dreadskin

Mash tun, without the filter cus it was not at hand...

Garry

Nice kit dread. Much too big for me though  :(

Now Greg, you got the snaps, are you going to put your money where your mouth is  :P  :P  :P

Rossa

Bloody hell. How much were you brewing a month? Are you getting out of the game of upgrading?