• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 09:54:53 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Morebeer counter pressure bottler

Started by Cahalbrua, November 14, 2012, 10:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cahalbrua

Think ill get one of these anyone one else interested,save on postage if we had 2 or 3 takers.

Cahalbrua

Steady on people did'nt expect this demand  ;D
Should proberly have called it a morebeer buy as the counter pressure bottler, is only one of a few things i'm getting.
delivery costs with MB. are high so was hopeing to get a few in on the buy, if anyone else is looking for something i'm ordering on tuesday.
Cathal

Cahalbrua

If i was any kind of group buyin NHC'er i would have tryed to get the group buy price before posting this.
so i e-mailed them 2 days ago about a group buy discount for 10 or more and no word back.i also e-mailed them a week or 2 ago asking if they had or could get me a better shipping rate and that i did'nt mind if i had to wait a bit longer for delivery.They should be able to get a better shipping rate to what they're chargeing.Seems these guys operate like so many Irish companys,in that if they "have'nt got" "can't get" or just think they can't do anything for you,they just don't bother their arse getting back to you.
Anyway i still what the CP filler i need it for the crimbo so will order and will do a review on it after crimbo.
and if they do get back ill post up the group buy price.

Cahalbrua

Ordering tomorrow if anyone wants one.