• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 02:27:06 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

November meet

Started by montofk, November 20, 2014, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montofk

Hop Bomb

Did we move to to first or second Fri of the month a while back? Been so long since Ive been at a meeting I cant remember :)

I cant do this Fri anyway. Family are up. Going for dinner.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

montofk

We did didn't we.... I'd forgotten too, the last proper meeting might have been August with all that's been going on.
Don't think I can do this Friday anyway as it turns out :)

I'll play it by ear on the run into Christmas, hectic time of year. I will be out on the last working day of the year (whenever that is) for pints if people are around.

Kevco5

How would the weekend of the 12th/13th of December suit for a Christmas shindig?
Maybe start in the oslo for a bite and homebrew tasting, stop by the cottage and head on to the salthouse? Sure nothing more than usual!

Hop Bomb

Maybe we could combine that weeks BJCP night with it. Bit of tasting to start, maybe fill out some score sheets for any homebrews thats brought on the night too. We could organize some finger food in the cottage before we head to town for the serious tasting. Keep everyone reasonably sober for a while anyway. Just a suggestion. Can keep the BJCP night separate either. Im easy.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

montofk

Will be out on Tuesday for a works long lunch... might make a full night of it if people are around. a few jars to finish off the year?