• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 09:00:48 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Blichmann Beer Gun

Started by Rossa, October 07, 2012, 03:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinC

Just paid up there.

1 Rossa PAID €100 - NO splitter.
2 Richieh
3 Taf
4 Cahalbrua
5 trombyy
6 Jacob
7 Padraic
8 DEMPSEY
9 Declan (Cara)
10 Nigel_c
11.flibustjer
12. Ale Man
13. ColinC PAID €108 With Splitter.

Rossa

Worth a shot. First 12 in gets a gun....stragglers may be catered for...

Cahalbrua

I and I'am guessing the rest of the people on the list have being watching the posts on Brian's counter pressure bottler and trying to decide. At first I was thinking
I'd only ever be bottling for bottles that would be drank with in a week or two.So was thinking the blichmann gun would be fine and very handy .but now i'm thinking it may be a bit of a waste if I do have (which I probably will ) bottles to put away for a while
Of the people that have decided beer gun over counter pressure why? Think I will go for the counter pressure in the end.
Cathal

CARA

Timing wise you may aswell count me out actually tbh, Santas just said i havent been well enough behaved :(
2 Richieh
3 Taf
4 Cahalbrua
5 trombyy
6 Jacob
7 Padraic
8 DEMPSEY
9 Declan (Cara)
10 Nigel_c
11.flibustjer
12. Ale Man
Upa Sesh

Padraic

2 Richieh
3 Taf
4 Cahalbrua
5 trombyy
6 Jacob
7 Padraic - (still in, waiting on pay day)
8 DEMPSEY
9 Declan (Cara)
10 Nigel_c
11.flibustjer
12. Ale Man

nigel_c

i signed up to get the numbers to 10. hopefully some of the others new sign ups can take my place but for now im out. hope it goes through for everyone else though.

Jacob

Someone put my name back on the list, but unfortunately I'm out of that deal :(

2 Richieh
3 Taf
4 Cahalbrua
5 trombyy
6 Padraic - (still in, waiting on pay day)
7 DEMPSEY
8 Declan (Cara)
9 Nigel_c
10.flibustjer
11. Ale Man
12. ColinC PAID €108 With Splitter.

DEMPSEY

November 12, 2012, 11:31:50 AM #53 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:38:13 AM by DEMPSEY
2 Richieh
3 Taf
4 trombyy
5 Padraic - (still in, waiting on pay day)
6 DEMPSEY PAID €108 With splitter
7.flibustjer
8. Ale Man
9. ColinC PAID €108 With Splitter.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Jacob

November 12, 2012, 12:03:21 PM #54 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:06:28 PM by Jacob
QuoteLads, just a reminder about counter pressure bottlers. At the moment they're like unicorns: they don't really exist. There is no group buy either.

So if you're backing out of this buy to buy a unicorn, just remember, you can't buy unicorns!
Wont agree with that. No one is talking about unicorns.
Certain model was located in states and if there will be an interest in getting more then one we could start bulk buy for that.

Rossa

Are we down to 9? We had 12 ...we need at least 10....

Rossa

I'd like the guns to be in Dublin so we can be bottling beer for christmas presents at the latest. 10 is our goal although we can do 9. I'll try put the squeeze on the vendor for a 10% discount on 9 but at the outset he said only a 5% discount on up to 9 guns. The difference between 9 and 10 guns is approx £6 so I'll see what he says but if anyone has to wait until payday that is no problem...just keep us in the loop. :)

Ale Man

in relation to counter pressure bottle fillers, complete pain the the arse, I made one years ago, after 10 bottles I got sick of it. Chill the overcarb'd beer to 1-2 deg C and beer gun - simples

Rossa

You might use that quote at the CPF thread!  :)