• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 09:37:48 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Plastic Buckets from Allpack

Started by Dr Jacoby, October 07, 2012, 09:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyM

Sorry guys - Ive been absent a while...
I'll pay up post haste.
Formerly JamesM.

JimmyM

Payment made... 30 euro. Mine probbaly won't have a name beside it but my acc number ends in 044
.... Now.... who's going to look into getting some of those 30l buckets and making NHC branded fermenters!! :p
Formerly JamesM.

Dr Jacoby

Haha! Good idea! It would be great to make something as sturdy as the 60L Hop and Grape plastic fermenters that they used to sell.

Once we get the final payment from Cara Éire we are good to go. I'll let everybody know asap about collection/delivery options.
Every little helps

Taf

QuoteSister-in-law who lives in Cork is visiting us tomorrow, and returning to Cork on Saturday.

Sounds good. Let us know if she wants to drop them somewhere or be met to drop them off.

CARA

Quote€71.50 has just hit the account.

Peter, what day are you planning on collecting? I have the proforma invoice and we will pay them the day before.

:-[ sorry about that
Upa Sesh

Dr Jacoby

October 31, 2012, 12:16:08 AM #65 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:24:40 AM by Dr_Jacoby
I can collect any day this week.

He said in the last email that once he receives the payment he'll get the order together for collection. I'd say you're good to go to make the payment.
Every little helps

Rats

I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol

Dr Jacoby

I can warehouse some in Naas and if people would prefer to collect from Shane's in Leixlip I can drop some up there too (I'll be heading there anyway to collect a drip tray from Shane).

Hopefully I'll have the buckets by tomorrow or the day after.
Every little helps

Rats

QuoteI can warehouse some in Naas and if people would prefer to collect from Shane's in Leixlip I can drop some up there too (I'll be heading there anyway to collect a drip tray from Shane).

Hopefully I'll have the buckets by tomorrow or the day after.
Would appreciate if you can leave mine with Shane if that's OK with him.
I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol

CARA

Is leixlip handy enough to get to by bus from dublin?
Upa Sesh

Cahalbrua

Ill collect mine from leixlip if thats ok shane

Jacob

I would also like to collect mine from Shane.
Unless there will be someone going from leixlip to swords  ;)

Rossa

when are you getting the buckets? I'm not far from Sandyford ind. estate so I might be able to meet you if I have time.

Mike

Quotewhen are you getting the buckets? I'm not far from Sandyford ind. estate so I might be able to meet you if I have time.

Same!  Otherwise I might be able to drop out to Naas on Saturday or Sunday as I am travelling to Kilkenny