• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 05:55:31 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Crank and Stein Group buy 2

Started by RichC, November 23, 2012, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichC

Hi Alex,
I think Cambrinus expressed an interest earlier in this thread. 3 is the magic number for reduced rate shipping and Don from Crankandstein was perfectly willing to give me the bulk buy discount when I explained that I just wasnt quick enough to get into the original group buy. You could just try and get yourself and 2 others interested and contact Don.

Hop Bomb

Id be interested also but wont have spare cash for a few weeks.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

RichC

Swmbo collected mills today so contact me for collection

imark

Thanks again for organising that buy for us Richard.

RichC

Hi Shane, hope to make it allright. Will try and get in for  a few.

Alex Lawes

Thanks Lars, great info.

Hop Bomb I'm in the same sit for a week or two now so I might put up a new thread in a week and PM you if that's cool?

Hop Bomb

Hop Bomb

How are you fixed Lars? Im ready to buy one of these lads. St.Fursey was too last time we met. Il see him tonight & will confirm.

RichC

QuoteHow are you fixed Lars? Im ready to buy one of these lads. St.Fursey was too last time we met. Il see him tonight & will confirm.
You should probably contact Don in crankandstein sooner rather than later and ask him for the group buy rate while our purchases are still fresh in his head. I spoke to him on the phone. He came across very well

Hop Bomb

February 18, 2013, 10:33:23 AM #39 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:36:15 AM by Hop_Bomb
QuoteHow are you fixed Lars? Im ready to buy one of these lads. St.Fursey was too last time we met. Il see him tonight & will confirm.
You should probably contact Don in crankandstein sooner rather than later and ask him for the group buy rate while our purchases are still fresh in his head. I spoke to him on the phone. He came across very well

I was under the impression you wanted one too Lars? If you still do then could you take care of the group buy as you've already made contact with them?

edit: That was Alex I was thinking of. Sorry Lars. 

Alex Lawes

Tube reminded me of this last night. We need a third buyer I think. I'm ready to go on a buy for this one. Let's not let it go cold.

1. Alex
2. Hop Bomb
3. ...?

Alex Lawes

Thanks Tube!

1. Alex
2. Hop Bomb
3. St. Fursey

Any more takers? I'll organise this one if we can get cash collected between us.

Hop Bomb

Yes please. I dont know which to get though...

Alex Lawes

Emailed Don there.
I'll let you know as soo as I hear.
2S seems grand to me.