• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 10:20:30 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Taps, Single Fonts, Double Fonts, misc cellar supplies etc

Started by CARA, March 06, 2015, 11:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARA

In Dublin for the comp tomorrow, I have a load of stuff I found during the house move, a couple of towers, about 6 beer taps, flojet pumps, full range of JG fittings, tapping heads, a transformer for hooking your badges up to so they light up etc. If you think of something you need, ask and I might have it lol
I can put up pics later for anyone that's interested.
(Taps are a full variety, stout taps, dalex simple taps, Heino taps, stainless flowcontrol, non flowcontrol etc etc.)

Nice price nice price guaranteed.
Upa Sesh

armedcor

Might be interested! will know more once I've seen pics.

CARA

Quote from: mcgrath on March 06, 2015, 11:56:39 AM
Any clamps for towers?

As in the base a tower goes into to clamp on to the bar? I think I do actually-I'll check when I get home
Upa Sesh

Taf

Do you have any dalex flow control tap, with decent shank on the back, so I can put it through a fridge door? Won't be at comp, but know a man who will be.

johnrm

Feck ya Taf, I'm taking the bus.

Would you have a CO2 regulator with JG gas out?
Also looking for (not sure, I'll measure later) 2x 3/4 or 1/2 BSP(I think) Female to JG Gas out.

CARA

Quote from: Taf on March 06, 2015, 12:20:52 PM
Do you have any dalex flow control tap, with decent shank on the back, so I can put it through a fridge door? Won't be at comp, but know a man who will be.

I do yeah, metal shank, plastic handle though.

Quote from: johnrm on March 06, 2015, 12:23:40 PM
Feck ya Taf, I'm taking the bus.

Would you have a CO2 regulator with JG gas out?
Also looking for (not sure, I'll measure later) 2x 3/4 or 1/2 BSP(I think) Female to JG Gas out.

Pretty sure I have the CO2 reg-will have to check the JG fitting though.

Female to JG I'll have to check
Upa Sesh

Taf

Ah yeah, just realised what dalex is. Will probably hold out for metal one similar to what I have already. Cheers, anyway.

CARA

I'll send ya pics of what I have when I get in Taf, might be something of use there for ya
Upa Sesh

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

CARA

Boxes and boxes of the stuff B. Sure I'll even wrap it up in a nice box for ya :P
Upa Sesh

mcgrath

Quote from: CARA on March 06, 2015, 12:17:49 PM
Quote from: mcgrath on March 06, 2015, 11:56:39 AM
Any clamps for towers?
Yeah. I have towers but don't want to drill the table. :-)
As in the base a tower goes into to clamp on to the bar? I think I do actually-I'll check when I get home

CARA

I know exactly what you mean yeah. I should be home around 6ish man, will let ya know then
Upa Sesh

CARA

@jonnrm
I have a co2 reg with stainless JG fitting yeah-no dials on it though
With regards the female/male things (this directed at Beerfly too) I'll just bring a selection with me and you can let me know which ones you need (These are all fresh out of the packet too-I have FUCKINGSHITLOADS of JG fittings in the garage.

Also came across a brand new set of disco's

Just about to set off for home so photos later although the 3g in the new house is woeful and no hardwire internet yet so might take a while for photos to load.
Dec

Upa Sesh

mcgrath

If you have jg beerline 3/8inch fittings I'm looking for some T's, straight through connectors and a couple of  90 bends.