• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 11:44:21 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Looking about Interest in Group Buy on Kegging Systems €43 each.

Started by Shaun, April 07, 2015, 06:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun

Hi Folks
Just wondering what the interest would be for a group buy on some reconditioned kegging systems. Saw this on done deal http://www.donedeal.ie/gardenfun-for-sale/cornelius-corny-beer-tanks-ball-lock-homebrew-tank/9090315?offset=1

Minimum order is 30 kegs, if people are interested maybe we could get in touch with him and make sure it's legit first. They're the proper type of kegs and I wouldn't mind getting two or three at that price.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Shaun

Qs

helmet

I'd be interested in one.

GlasbrewInc

Hey Shaun, count me in for two maybe more depending on how interest goes.

phoenix

2 more here. Cant quite make out if they include John Guest disconnects from the ad?
Ciaran

googoomuck

Shanna

We organised previous group buys of kegs from can direct in Germany. They gave us a bulk discount on 60 kegs and they fitted 60 kegs on a single pallet. They also have a pretty decent track record with deliverying reconditioned kegs. Most if not all of which had no problems and were cleaned & reconditioned thoroughly. The 43 Euro price is for 4 * 30 kegs.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

DEMPSEY

Problem here is this is a private seller so would need to see how the payment and delivery are secured. :-\
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Ed

I'd be interested in a couple too, might be more comfortable with the german crowd, but if he's legit and we clarify what's included etc, then it's all good :)

Pat_buttercups

Id be interested in 1-3 but probably not from this buyer.
just looking at it now for 30 its 50 euro a piece for 120 its 43 euro a piece and delivery is not included and at his place "in  poland" not Clare as the add would suggest. The lads from Germany we know give us spare O rings sanatiser etc and do a very good job with the kegs it was 55 euro with shipping if i rember right which is probably a bit better price with everything included

Shaun

Hi Folks
Seems a few of us have concerns over the buyer and tbh the ad is quite vague and secure payment would be an issue. Does anyone the contact details for this company in Germany that there was a group buy for before? Would be far better as we could ensure secure payment and delivery?

If anyone has the contact details post them here and I'll fire them off an email and see if they can sort us out.

Shaun

Anyone got the can direct email/phone number? I'll get in touch with them.

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Acott

Put me down for 1

Edit : I jumped ahead without reading, the German lads sound safe  :)