• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 11:42:34 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] The Homebrew Company

Started by The Homebrew Company, April 01, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Homebrew Company

Hi Guys,

We're sorry, but we have made the decision to temporarily suspend taking orders on our websites until further notice. We've taken this difficult decision in order to allow us to clear our existing order backlog due to the overwhelming demand and sheer volume, whilst maintaining our usual high standards, and importantly, protecting the health and safety of our team. Any order placed before the shutdown will be dispatched.

We hope to be back in the next few days.

Thank you for your patience

Shane

nigel_c

Thanks for keep us all stocked up as long as possible. Appreciate it.

frlinux

Hey Shane,

Thanks a lot for all the fish!

The Waxbill

Any idea when you'll be taking online orders again?

Pheeel

Quote from: The Waxbill on April 07, 2020, 10:57:56 PMAny idea when you'll be taking online orders again?

It's back. Ordered on Friday and dispatched same day 😊
Issues with your membership? PM me!

The Waxbill

Is it just me or do thehebrewcompany not have the all grain mash kits on their website?

I can understand if they are not doing them under the current circumstances but was wondering maybe is it just me looking in the wrong place?

DCLavs

Quote from: The Waxbill on April 19, 2020, 06:40:31 PMIs it just me or do thehebrewcompany not have the all grain mash kits on their website?

I can understand if they are not doing them under the current circumstances but was wondering maybe is it just me looking in the wrong place?

They've stopped taking orders. They'll appear when ordering is back online.

The Waxbill

Quote from: DCLavs on April 20, 2020, 04:40:01 PM
Quote from: The Waxbill on April 19, 2020, 06:40:31 PMIs it just me or do thehebrewcompany not have the all grain mash kits on their website?

They've stopped taking orders. They'll appear when ordering is back online.

No they've stopped taking orders again now but when they were taking orders last week, I couldn't see the all grain kits.

nigel_c

Maybe you should try contact them directly rather then waiting for a response here. I'm sure they are far too busy to be checking in on this forum every day.

Philb

Are The Homebrew Company still offering a discount for NHC members? Does anyone know where I would find the discount code?

nigel_c