• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 01, 2024, 08:17:47 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leann ull

Mods please also move the offer to the members area as otherwise this thread will be swamped

pob

Please add your club's name to the list on this new thread

Check before you've added your name, to make sure your club hasn't been added already.

Will_D

September 20, 2015, 05:31:33 PM #77 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:06:42 PM by LordEoin
Quote from: HomeBrewWest on September 17, 2015, 01:18:13 AM
We'd like to get you guys brewing with Viking and BestMalz base malts. We know you will never look back if you try them out.
Brian I have posted on the Members thread but will ask you here:

Do we (club reps) just add the note to our order or what?

POB is sending you the reps details I know but I need to order wine kits soon!

Cheers for yet another great offer to the NHC

Will
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

pob

HomeBrewWest

September 28, 2015, 09:48:31 PM #79 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:06:47 PM by LordEoin
Coopers Beer Kit Discounts
We've temporarily reduced all Coopers beer kits to €14.95. Look at the bundle options for even more value: 1.5 Kg LME for only €4.95 with all Coopers beer kits.

This means can make pure all malt 3.2 Kg versions of any Coopers kit for €19.90. Alternatively, if you prefer to use all Coopers ingredients, we still have some surplus Brew Enhancer 1 and 2 at crazy prices in This Week's Specials.

Wine Kit Madness (up to 20% off)
Its time to start making quality wines for Christmas, so here are some great deals:
- Beaverdale 30 Bottle Kits (7.5 Liter Concentrate) for €54.95,
- California Connoisseur 30 Bottle Kits (7.5 Liter Concentrate) for €59.95,
- Vintners Reserve 30 Bottle Kits (10 Liter Concentrate) for €64.95,
- Kenridge Classic 30 Bottle Kits (10 Liter Concentrate) for €64.95,
- Kenridge Showcase 30 Bottle Kits (16 Liter Concentrate) for €109.95.
And don't forget DOCs 8.5 Kg single varietal grapes kits which are all just €49.95.

Speidel Deals
We just got a very interesting deal from Speidel.

Bear in mind that, on the island of Ireland, the larger 200 and 5o0 litre Braumeister systems are only available from HomeBrewWest. This also applies to all their large tanks and fermenters, etc. We are the only company that can offer you official Speidel support and that's very important even for the smaller units.

Many Speidel microbreweries started out with a smaller Braumeister, usually one of our 50 litre solutions. So, here's the deal:
- treat yourself to a 20 litre Braumeister system from us before Christmas and we will give you €500 cash back when you buy a larger 200 or 500 litre system, or
- treat yourself to a 50 litre Braumeister system from us before Christmas and we will give you €1000 cash back when you buy a larger 200 or 500 litre system.

Hambleton Bard Open Day
Keep:
- Saturday 10th October
free because Hambleton Bard are coming to Galway to launch new products, and there will be massive discounts on the day (in store only) and all sorts of freebies too, or so I'm reliably informed. So try to get to Galway for the day!
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

September 29, 2015, 03:55:41 PM #80 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:06:53 PM by LordEoin
Forgot to reduce the Coopers prices. Its done now:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/homebrew-beer-kits-9-c.asp

Also forgot to mention Magnum Ultimate Wine Kits reduced to 39.95:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/magnum-ultimate-wine-kits-ready-in-14-to-21-days-30-bottles-241-c.asp
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

October 06, 2015, 08:36:59 PM #81 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:06:57 PM by LordEoin
Hambleton Bard Open Day Sat 10th Oct
Hambleton Bard are here in Galway again this Saturday promoting their products with massive deals in store on the day. We have 10% off everything (except Speidel equipment, but we will do something for you if you order in store on the day) and up to 30% off selected Hambleton Bard products.

Shop will open longer hours from 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM this Saturday.

New Products In-Store On The Day
HB promise to launch new products here on Saturday, all hush hush for now. In the meantime, new from HB are the Top-Up Liqueur Extract Bottles the easiest way to make liqueurs . . . just add vodka to these pre-mixes of liqueur essences and sugar (its a special glucose mix for best body) filled into a 700 ml spirit bottle. Couldn't be easier.

New Mad Millie Cheese Making Kits kits which are great value and very easy to use.

Also a new range of turbo yeasts Still Spirits High Alcohol Yeasts, Clearing Agents, And Carbons.

And new from Brouwland: FastFerment Plastic Conical Fermenter (20-25 litres) With FastFerment Dial Thermometer. Its pretty neat, we have used the Speidel version of this extensively, and the dial thermometer really is a "must have".

Speidel Microbreweries
Many Speidel microbreweries started out with a smaller Braumeister, usually one of our 50 litre solutions. We offer full support from recipe development, ingredient supply, site suitability reports, and even installation of your microbrewery.

The next course is running in late November: Setting Up A Small Brewery 1 Day Course, Saturday 28th November 2015. Its an essential course if you are thinking of setting us a microbrewery. Dealing with all the paperwork, and how to expedite the entire process. This course will also have a section on the advantages of the unique "step mashing" capabilities of Speidel systems.

Drzava

Hi, I've been having trouble re an order I submitted on Monday. I've emailed four times and rang yesterday but still haven't got a confirmation of payment. Perhaps you might be good enough to chase this up for me. Text of my email from Monday below. I understand that your system has automatically cancelled my order as it hasn't 'seen' my payment, but it should be pretty easy to find in your inbox. Thanks.

I just submitted an order (#50634/051015/90).  For some reason I got an error when I submitted the payment through Paypal, but the order is still listed as 'pending' on HBW. The payment isn't listed in Paypal so presumably it hasn't gone through. Rather than submitting a duplicate order, I've sent the payment (€122.51) directly (transaction number 8YT3248579124481M).

HomeBrewWest

Ya, that order came up on PayPal as "User Cancelled" so we had no way of knowing you had paid separately until you emailed us. It was sorted yesterday and was OKed for shipping today.

HomeBrewWest

October 08, 2015, 07:18:04 PM #84 Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:03:26 PM by LordEoin
We're just placing a large Kilner order, clip top jars, drink dispensers, slow gin sets and lots of homebrew stuff too:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/kilner-jars-jam-preserves-353-c.asp

Great for any jam makers, preserves too. We use the jars for storing anything from spagetti to sugar.

As we are wholesale agents, we can give NHC members pretty good pricing on any extra items on this order.

So if you want to add to it, just PM me a list of stuff and I'll get it at a discount for you.

HomeBrewWest

October 14, 2015, 09:31:49 PM #85 Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:03:33 PM by LordEoin
As Coopers wholesale agents we've been regularly asked for larger Coopers PET bottles. We have just received the new Coopers 740 ml PET bottle packs (15 per box):
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/coopers-15-by-740ml-pet-bottles-5875-p.asp

And we also fully support lots of new Cooper's products:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/coopers-mr-beer-premium-beer-kit-refills-437-c.asp

More Coopers news on the way over the next few days. Exciting times for kit brewers!

HomeBrewWest

October 21, 2015, 10:26:59 PM #86 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:07:05 PM by LordEoin
Brouwland has arrived, close to a hundred Brouwland products are now back in stock. Databases are updating and will be visible on websites within hours.

We are now working with Brouwland to ensure that their products stay in stock always.

Lots of new Brouwland products, will try to add them to the site over the coming days.

FlimFlamFlo

Hi there,
Just wondering if there's any sign of the Munton's Belgian Style Ale extract kit from their Craft range coming back in stock? No one seems to have it and it's a great kit.

HomeBrewWest

On the way along with lots of new beer kits.

HomeBrewWest

October 29, 2015, 02:10:11 AM #89 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:07:11 PM by LordEoin
We've just worked a deal with an amazing new US hop supplier, fresh as can be, Fedexed here and immediately stored at 2 oC.

Arriving next week:
2015 Citra pallets
2015 Centennial pallets
2015 Cascade pallets
and more every week.

So we are discounting the 2014 ones, including some Bulldog nitrogen flushed pellets (all 100g):
2014 Bulldog Cascade 3.45
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/bulldog-cascade-hop-pellets-100g-alpha-71-usa-2014-crop-3784-p.asp
2014 Own Brand Citra 7.45
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/own-brand-citra-hop-pellets-100g-alpha-120-usa-2014-crop-5652-p.asp

Enjoy!